My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Suphat ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by Suphat Pasree View Post
    Very happy.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Greetings from Texas/US. I am intrigued by and am hoping to harness some of the power of the JV Notify resources to make some significant earnings. It was good to see the win-win-win stance of JVN, as posed earlier in this thread. Hopefully, this can help me.

I have been working the IM arena for a few years and made some money but never much over MLM monthly/autoship, HYIP principal, FB or Google ad profits, etc. Being semi-retired, I would like to supersede my working part-time at a university to full retirement - not a teacher but academic recruiter.

Let's see how this will work. Thanks.
    Tim

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Tim ... many past IM Newbies have gone on to Online Business success utilizing JVNP's resources over the years. There's certainly no reason why you can't do the same. I'm looking forward to reading your contributions.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by tim saito View Post
    Greetings from Texas/US. I am intrigued by and am hoping to harness some of the power of the JV Notify resources to make some significant earnings. It was good to see the win-win-win stance of JVN, as posed earlier in this thread. Hopefully, this can help me.

I have been working the IM arena for a few years and made some money but never much over MLM monthly/autoship, HYIP principal, FB or Google ad profits, etc. Being semi-retired, I would like to supersede my working part-time at a university to full retirement - not a teacher but academic recruiter.

Let's see how this will work. Thanks.
    Tim

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    nice information thanks i am here to help win and win as a team.
    Searching for jv venture partners to help promote products if this is you send a friend request
    or find me on clickbank @vjohns632 and send a email @ vjohns632@gmail.com so we can connect and help each other build a foundation together.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Well spoken

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Mike I am new to jvnotifypro and was wondering where do I find my affiliate ID, I want to promote Adrian Morrison in the upcoming launch and I need an affiliate ID, sorry for just busting in on this thread but I can't for the life of me figure out where it is. thx in advance

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, David.

Adrian's launch, as well as all other available new product launch affiliate programs, can be found on the JVNewsWatch launch calendar, which is available via the www.JVNotifyPro.com home page and the actual www.JVNewsWatch.com site.

Here is the link to Adrian's JV page, as made available via the aforementioned calendar - http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/sho...uccess_Academy

Each vendor provides instructions on how to participate in their respective affiliate program via their JV page.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by david murphy View Post
    Mike I am new to jvnotifypro and was wondering where do I find my affiliate ID, I want to promote Adrian Morrison in the upcoming launch and I need an affiliate ID, sorry for just busting in on this thread but I can't for the life of me figure out where it is. thx in advance

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    This is Jones Enosh. I'm a new to this community. I want to learn and share more information from here…

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Jones ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Quote Originally Posted by jones enosh View Post
    This is Jones Enosh. I'm a new to this community. I want to learn and share more information from here…

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey everyone
    My name is Ogala and i am only a couple of hours old on jvnotify. I like the idea of winning as a team and i hope to learn more on this forum.
    Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast