+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How To Literally FORCE Big Guru's To Promote Your Product~**

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

How To Literally FORCE Big Guru's To Promote Your Product~**

Let me start off by saying that people are – by nature – extremely lazy. Think
    about how difficult it seems to do the following things that will most assuredly
    make your life better:

• Going to the dentist

• Researching investments extensively (even though this is highly
    profitable)

• Applying for things (credit, merchant accounts, insurance, etc.)

• Seeking financial advice

• Constructing extensive, strategic PLANS before rolling out a new project
    or business idea

• And so on…

In fact – think about how much more time, money and “freedom” we’d all have if
    we simply exercised more self-control when it came to re-investing profits
    properly, tracking results and sensible planning in general.
    But we don’t – because it looks, sounds and feels like WORK.
    And so we willingly and knowingly forfeit untold fortunes just so we can do what
    feels good, right NOW…

…And so will your potential JV partners.

Next to the solidity and appeal of your offer – your primary goal is to make it
    as simple, easy and effortless as possible for your partner to simple “plug
    in” the partnership and make money.

Write all the content for them.

Have all the ads/promo material ready to go in advance.

Do anything and everything you possibly can for them in advance – so that all
    they literally have to do is “push a button” – and everyone makes money.

Because if your prospects even so much as smell the “odor” of effort – you’ll lose
    almost all of them based on this ever-consistent principle that applies to all 6
    billion people on this planet:

• Laziness

Help your prospect be lazy – and you will skyrocket your response rate
    faster than you might have even thought possible…

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Re: How To Literally FORCE Big Guru's To Promote Your Product~**

I wouldn't want to LITERALLY force anybody to promote my product.

I would, however, want to give them a LITERALLY irresistible offer so that they'd feel silly not promoting my product.

Perhaps that was what you trying to get at? I don't think 'force' was the most appropriate word to use
    Curtis Ng (blog) - Product Launch Manager

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up

Agreed, Curtis. Sim ...

Sim, I cringe when I see hyped up subject text. Perhaps I'm jaded, but though the sizzle may sell the steak, the latter has to live up to the lead up to keep them coming back.

'Big Gurus' will only give you a second look (in most cases) if ... 1) You're already an established name with a known brand 2) Your product/service has Buzz behind it from the rest of the industry touting it. 3) You've killed for them as a JV partner or affiliate in the past 4) You come recommended by someone in their circle. 5) The small chance that you have a product/service + offer that stands out and manages to pique their interest. 6) You get their attention at a live event, they take to you and they feel what you have to offer is worth getting behind. 7) You put together a product/service and more or less offer to give it to them as their own with possibly a share of the profit, list, and/or have your name second to theirs.

Those are real life examples of how you can get more established entrepreneurs to look at and possibly promote your products. Simply doing everything for them does help ... I agree with you there, and have promoted that mind set for years to get the most out of your efforts ... but it's usually not enough to get a big name marketer to get behind someone they don't know, in my experience.

Cheers,

Mike

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I think a common misconception in joint ventures is that you have the upper hand.

Because, no, you don't.

Your JV partner have around 100 offers to choose from. They also have lots of affiliate products they can promote as well. You have to give them an offer that they simply cannot resist. Just like what Mike has cited here.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I don't think we as product owner could make anyone promote any of products or our offers if not were not recommend by someone inside of their inner circle no matter how great the product is, with that said I agree with Curtis {"I wouldn't want to LITERALLY force anybody to promote my product" or products} but {"I would, however, want to give them a LITERALLY irresistible offer so that they'd feel silly not promoting my product" or products.}

Mike just gave you some awesome advise simple as as (1) (2) (3) this is a brotherhood and a lot of insider secrets to what's working and what's not, these guys work hand in hand when it comes to promoting for each other.

You'll need to find one Top Marketer, prove to him or her that your products or services are what you think they are, and then just maybe then they'll consider helping you but remember what Mike said that how this is working as far as How To Literally FORCE Big Guru's To Promote Your Product.
    Darryl Hudson
    CEO of Hudson Solutions LLC
    http://hudsonsolutionsllc.com

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I gotta smile at this whole thread...

It would seem that the hype "wordage" (Force) used above is seen by those familiar with such copy as insulting, or maybe even laughable.

This gives me a chuckle but thanks Mike for the authentic input.
    I'm gonna like this forum...

John Wagner
    John Wagner

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Def a few gem points by Mike.

I believe if you truly have a great product,
    "gurus" are going to want to promote it.

So the key for us product owners? Making
    sure our goods can deliver, and then just
    connecting with the right people afterwards.

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Gracias,

Your ideas are indispensable and thought provoking.

Lovely.
    Richefeller

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

Excellent post. I do have to agree with you about trying to get the attention of the bigger marketers out there.

I am working on a product where I've been interviewing big name people. For every 40 people I contact, I usually get about 7 people say they will do the interview. But just because they say yes doesn't mean that the interview gets done. I usually land 1 interview for every 40 people.

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up

I rather enjoyed this thread, the fact is Mike is right on. Although having a great product helps, no one is going to promote it if that is the only thing you have going for you. The fact is no one will even know you have a great product if that is all you have going for you.

+ Reply to Thread