+ Reply to Thread
Page 271 of 325 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281321 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 3242

Thread: INTRODUCE YOURSELF HERE ...

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome aboard, Wendy ... nice to have you in the JVNP 2.0 mix.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

VIP JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Blog Entries
    Hi everyone, I'm Michael Baptiste and I'm a marketer originally from Miami, Fl. I am a travel guy as I love to travel and even lived in China and can speak 3 languages. English is my mother language, I can speak Spanish (not fully fluent yet), and I'm also conversationally fluent in Mandarin. Although I am no newbie to Internet marketing I am rather new to this forum with my account.

I am very interested in learning from some sharp successful marketers who are doing some really cool things in their business.

I am also all about building relationships on the strength of covering each others weak spots, and helping one another reach the next level.

Looking forward to getting to know you and building solid positive relationships.

Michael

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Michael ... looking forward to reading your contributions, please stop by as often as you can.

Just be sure to set up your sig file, as it's available so that you can benifit from the exposure your participation brings, so you might as well take advantage of it.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    I am from shoreditch , UK, we have an inhouse affiliate program for you to place our banner in your website and earn $0.03 per each click or 30% of each sale which ever is higher. We sell email marketing softwares and details of this program is available at www.gorillabulkemail.com/resellers.php

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi there everyone, it's a real pleasure to be here amongst many top IM brains.

Thanks Barry J

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Hi, Barry ... Welcome to JVNP 2.0.

This area is for self introduction, only, please ... if you'd like to submit a JV offer to the appropriate JV Announcement Forum, you may do so here.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Looking for good JV partners, education and long term friends. I'm Corey Teramana. I just completed 5 products in the dating and relationship niche for men at AlphaDatingCode.com and am eager to share them. Sales have been slow over the past two weeks, but slowly growing. I've had a great coaching business over the past 4 years and now want to branch out into more eCommerce. Thanks and good to meet you!

Corey

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Corey ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Basic JVNP2 Partner
    My Thumbs Up
    Hey folks,

Omar Khan here - I recently joined JVNP and JVNW. Experienced in IM, but new to product creation and launching. I already have a few ideas and products coming up within the next 1-3 months. Looking for good quality JV partners (aren't we all??) as well as good friends to team with and learn from.

Cheers,
    Omar

Administrator
    My Thumbs Up
    Great to have you on board the JVNP/JVNW Express, Omar ..

Cheers,

Mike Sr

+ Reply to Thread
Page 271 of 325 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281321 ... LastLast