PDA

View Full Version : Mentoring/Coaches for Newcomers

Brad Hinson
11-18-2015, 12:38 AM
Hi,
My name is Brad and I have been studying and interested in Internet Marketing for several years now. I was curious if there was any type of mentoring or coaching available to help those that are looking to dive deeper into Internet Marketing? I believe personally I have a great understanding of IM but just need that ahh haa moment to put everything together. Currently I'm working on a basic website to help build my list along with promoting a few Affiliate offers. I would like to eventually work on building my first Product but want to make sure I am headed in the right direction before taking that step. Any advice or direction would be much appreciated.

Steve Yakim
12-12-2015, 12:02 AM
Hi Brad,

Steve Yakim here. I no longer do any more coaching but my partner has the best Internet Marketing coarse I have ever seen. It has 40+ Lessons PLUS Project Management System complete with Task Sets for ALL You'll Learn, PLUS Accountability Calls to help you get RESULTS, plus 2 coaching calls per week -- for an entire year!

You can get more information about Gina Gaudio Graves and her course at...

http://www.directionsuniversity.com/courses/duvisio-enterprise-one-time-lifetime-offer

I hope this will be helpful,
Steve Yakim