PDA

View Full Version : A M S Devcelopment Pvt Ltd - AMS ERP - ERP Software with Resell Rights JV Invite

Amila Jayathissa
08-14-2015, 01:24 PM
A M S Devcelopment Pvt Ltd - AMS ERP - ERP Software with Resell Rights - JV Invite
Launch Day: Tuesday, September 1st 2015

Hey, Fellow JVNP 2.0 Partner … I’m Amila J (Founder A M S Development Private Limited)!

I’m opening up the AMS ERP Software for the very first time on the 1st of November 2015 to affiliates & I would love you to join.

We have thousands of dollars in JV prizes, a proven sales funnel & a 6 figure business that just simply converts!

JV Join - A M S Devcelopment Pvt Ltd - AMS ERP - ERP Software with Resell Rights - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/3939-A_M_S_Devcelopment_Pvt_Ltd_-_AMS_ERP_-_ERP_Software_with_Resell_Rights)

This is the software I’ve turned into a 6 figure a year business over the past 3 years. It’s unlike any other fitness launch because there is SO much social proof (almost 500k fans on Facebook & Instagram), hundreds of before and alters, an established Forum and Facebook group of thousands of supportive girls and a funnel that simply works!

This is a comprehensive Enterprice Resource Planning Software. Which would cost $3000+ but Now I'm offering it at Click Bank at Just $150.

I began selling the AMS ERP Software through email then joined with my business partner which we then turned this Software into a 6 figure a year business!

I’ve decided to take this to the next level by opening it to you and would love to have you a part of the team! We have closed down the site for the past month and a half to build hype of the re-launch, as well as created a fresh members area, new affiliate plans, we have added in for the first time ever we have professionally build the entire site and added a LOT more value at a better price point.

A M S Devcelopment Pvt Ltd - AMS ERP - ERP Software with Resell Rights - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/3939-A_M_S_Devcelopment_Pvt_Ltd_-_AMS_ERP_-_ERP_Software_with_Resell_Rights)