PDA

View Full Version : Hi from Canada

Jennifer Nalleweg
04-01-2008, 02:49 PM
Just wanted to drop everyone a quick line to introduce myself. I'm up here in Sooke, BC, Canada (on beautiful Vancouver Island). Heard about this community from Hollis Carter. What a great find!

I've brokered JV partners for a book recently and did things "the hard way". This site will definitely help me learn the proper steps. I look forward to helping teach people what not to do and brainstorming new ideas. Love that it's win/win cause I believe everything you do in business must be win/win or it's no deal.

I'm working on a fishing product at the moment, so if anyone's in the sports and recreation field, let me know cause I'd be very interested in lending a hand. Have a small list, but it's growing every day.

"Catch" you all later,
Jen

p.s. I'm "hooked" on JVNP already! Thanks Mike for setting this up!

affiliaterockstarx
04-01-2008, 08:26 PM
Hi, from Halifax Nova Scotia.

I was in Victoria two weeks ago.

Great place.

Craig

charleskirkland
04-01-2008, 09:52 PM
Hi Jen

I have done a lot with Hollis so I know he give great advice.

Welcome

Charlres

Jennifer Nalleweg
04-02-2008, 12:53 PM
Yes Craig, you definitely can't beat the weather we get out here compared to the rest of the country. My daffodils are already in full bloom. The sun this morning has invigorated me to get stuff done.

Hollis definitely knows what's going on and has already taken me up the learning curve 10-fold. Glad to meet you Charles and from the posts that I've already been able to take in on JVNP, I've gained valuable insight from you as well. Thanks for taking the time to share the knowledge!

Jen

Mike Merz
04-02-2008, 09:19 PM
Glad to have you aboard, Jennifer ... and looking forward to reading your contributions.

Best,

Mike

darrenc@telus.net
05-20-2008, 04:43 PM
Hello Jennifer,
Darren here, another Canadian on the marketing scene.

I come from a slightly warmer place (at least in summer), I'm up here in Vernon, BC.

I've been to Sooke and seen the potholes, lovely hike to that abandoned resort or lodge.

Nice meeting you.

Darren

Peter Koning
05-21-2008, 11:59 AM
Hi Jennifer ... from Kelowna, BC.

Cheers,
Peter

Jennifer Nalleweg
05-23-2008, 11:35 PM
Great to see some local faces.

Jennifer :)