PDA

View Full Version : What are your experiences with esellerate.net?

davidaarono
03-12-2008, 07:37 PM
Does anyone have some good and bad experiences with esellerate.net?

I'm evaluating potentially using their services but need some feedback from those of you who have actually used their services.

Thank you.

Chris Douthit
03-12-2008, 10:14 PM
I have used esellerate.net and their system is very well made. Over all it works good and customization goes far beyond any other system I have seen. Customers checking out on your site will also love the layout and speed of esellerate.net.

The down sides… they are a bit confusing at first as there are sooo many options and features to learn. But if I remember correctly support is lighting fast.

Also, affiliates cannot link directly to your sales page like clickbank or paydotcom. It doesn’t make any sense to me why they don’t allow you to do that, but they don’t. Affiliates must link directly to your checkout page. This is good if your affiliate is planning on setting up a squeeze page, they can then take the customer directly to checkout. But if you just want to insert a banner on your side directing people it doesn’t really work to send them to a checkout page if they never read any sales copy.

I use it today as a backup payment processor for one of my sites today mainly for that reason.