PDA

View Full Version : G'Day From Gold Coast,Australia

Neil Robins
03-10-2008, 07:50 PM
Hi, Neil Robins here.

We have been going crazy trying to market our products/sites ourselves and recently decided we have to JV with others. We purchased training programs and have tried to absorb as much info as possible about JVs.

And today we fell across this site. I think it was mentioned as an aside on a site where Reed's new launch was mentioned. So its great to be here.

Many of the procedures mentioned in the training courses we were already doing but the courses provided invaluable info about the little things and also how to polish the final product. Now from what I've seen already,I'm going to learn a lot more from JVNotify.

Mike,keep up the good work.

Neil Robins
www.EasyMarketingGroup.com (http://www.EasyMarketingGroup.com)

Chris Douthit
03-10-2008, 10:50 PM
Hi Neil, if you looking to learn more about JVs this forum is one of the best. I would recommend going back and reading many of the previous threads. You can definitely learn a lot here.

Neil Robins
03-10-2008, 11:16 PM
Thanks Chris

I've started doing that but there is so much info I keep going off on tangents.

Just keep on learning.

Neil

charleskirkland
03-11-2008, 07:59 AM
Hi Neil

Without getting JV's you will hit a glass ceiling for sure. For the longest time I didn't think I needed to have affiliates for my smaller niche projects. But once I started working with affiliates my sales doubled the first month and now the sky is the limit.

But with JVNP you will find that the sky is not the limit. Once I started working with JV's to launch some of the smaller niche projects I was in shock with the amount of traffic and sales that they could move to a site.

Thanks
Charles Kirkland

Neil Robins
03-12-2008, 02:11 AM
Charles

Thanks for the encouragement. We submitted 2 JV proposals a few days ago and waiting anxiously on the outcome.

We feel our proposals were professional and covered everything we could think would be needed. The proposals were personalised and allowed the recipients to have a good look at the website and product offered.

As a separate item to JVs, we are now using JVManager1 to manage both customer and affiliate sales and find it excellent. However, once again trying to obtain affiliates to market our products currently seems impossible. But we keep on trying.

Neil Robins
www.Easy Marketing Group.com (http://www.Easy Marketing Group.com)

Mike Merz
03-12-2008, 10:47 AM
Welcome, Neil.

Almost made my way 'down under' to take in the Australian Open ... reaction time was a bit too slow on my part. ;)

In regards to JVNP Premium mailings ... it's kind of tough to get approved for one so soon after joining, as 4 of the factors I use in deciding are how long a partner has been a member, how much they've contributed to the forum, the celebrity value of the merchant (not a factor in all cases ... but partners are more responsive to these offers, so they have to be figured in to keep everyone happy), and ... of course, what their place is ... in queue (we're usually booked 1 - 2 weeks in advance if mailings.

That being said ... I have at least 3 other partners I have to get back to and put in queue ... will get to you, ASAP, my friend.

Best,

Mike

Neil Robins
03-12-2008, 06:20 PM
Hi Mike

The temperatures in Melbourne during the Open were very high this year so you might have done yourself a favour.

We not wanting to jump any queues but with our current JV the proposal is ready - just needs to be personalized.

In the meantime, we are creating new products (my wife Christine is the writer/creator-I do admin parts) and keep marketing what we already have.

Regards from the Gold Coast

Neil
www.EasyMarketingGroup.com

gzeus
03-20-2008, 09:58 PM
Hi Neil,

I am new here as well and a fellow Gold Coaster currently on a year long European trip.

I already miss the 1st Avenue , Broadbeach lifestyle...

How's the skyline doing, have they added another 10 highrises while I've been away ;D

I want to take the opportunity right now and thank Mike for this wonderful resource he is providing and cannot believe I have not came across it sooner. Heard of Mike last week through Michael Cheney.

I have been developing and operating a few niche projects in the past year and down below is my latest (still in testing) venture. I look forward to garnering strong cooperative relationships with fellow JVNP members.

Cheers from the Alps...

Bo

Neil Robins
03-20-2008, 10:45 PM
Hi Bo

You're missing the beautiful weather today,Good Friday. The beaches will be packed but the prediction is the surf could get rough.

Yes, the development on the southside of the Oasis Centre where those old appartments were is getting a real go on. You have better come home before you need a new street directory.

I agree with you about this forum. Take some time and go back over the old postings as there's some great info in them. Hope to keep in touch with you.

Neil
www.EasyMarketingGroup.com

gzeus
03-20-2008, 11:34 PM
Whoo, I hope it I won't have to fly straight to Bundy or Agnes Water if GC is getting too crowded ;)

Neil Robins
03-31-2008, 12:10 AM
Yes it's getting difficult being a Queenslander on the Gold Coast - all the newcomers arriving from down south & Kiwi land. They justl realise we live in such a wonderful place they all want to join us.

Neil

charleskirkland
03-31-2008, 09:59 PM
Neil

Now you are making me want to visit.

Charles

Neil Robins
03-31-2008, 10:43 PM
Yes, Charles - we live in near paradise. The Gold Coast is Australia's top holiday destination but now everyone else wants to live here as well.

Check out:http://www.verygc.com/ (http://://www.verygc.com/)

Neil