PDA

View Full Version : Ian Smith Tim Phizackerley - Mastering The Elman Induction JV Invite

Ian Smith
04-24-2014, 07:10 AM
Ian Smith + Tim Phizackerley - Mastering The Elman Induction - JV Invite
Launch Day: Saturday, May 10th 2014

Hi All

This is my first official product launch so be nice :-)

My name is Ian Smith and along with my Partner Tim Phizackerley we have developed a video and audio course / membership site to teach a hypnosis course called “Mastering The Elman Induction”.

Both myself and Tim have been using the techniques professionally, in full time hypnotherapy practices as demonstrated in this course, for a combined 20+ years and are relevant experts in our fields. We just thought it was the right time to bring our combined knowledge to the marketplace.

Depending on where you are located in the world you may have also come across Tim’s other Product PSTEC ™ which is currently being used in schools in the U.K market.

As the name implies "Mastering The Elman Induction" is a hypnotherapy course, but would be suited for promotion to any individual or group that deals with, hypnosis, hypnotherapy, hypnotism, self-hypnosis, self-development, and neuro-linguistic programming among others.

During our initial testing phase on the advertising materials we are supplying for promotions, we got a variance of between 1.8 and 9.8 CTR depending on the avenues and materials used. This was on a small sample of 100.

Ian Smith Tim Phizackerley - Mastering The Elman Induction - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/2364-Ian_Smith_Tim_Phizackerley_-_Mastering_The_Elman_Induction)

As far as social proof is concerned we took the product to a close consumer market to look for honest reviews. These reviews are from other peers within the industry and NO COMPENSATION, other than access to the product to review it has been paid.

These reviews are being added to the sales page as we speak and will be completed prior to launch date. We will be supplying the name, website address and contact details of theses reviewers so that both yourself and your customers may contact them if required.

As far as customer support, we have a full help desk and ticketing system in place to support anyone you send to the product that makes a purchase, if they require assistance in the future.

We have a very competitive approach to this market and believe that we have got the mix right between price and compensation for promotion.

We’d really appreciate you helping us to launch this product if you see this as something that would fit into your marketing calendar.

Sincerely

Ian Smith

Ian Smith Tim Phizackerley - Mastering The Elman Induction - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/2364-Ian_Smith_Tim_Phizackerley_-_Mastering_The_Elman_Induction)