PDA

View Full Version : Hey folks, I'm another new kid

J.Andrews
01-21-2008, 03:38 PM
Afternoon, yall, another new guy here. I was introduced to this forum by a fellow who strongly recommended I absorb as much info as possible from as many people as possible!

Quick blurb about me: small business owner/SEO/SMO guy.

I have a terrible habit of inventing new markets and flying by the seat of my pants. (As those of you know who have tried it... the results are either fantastic or make you want to curl up in a corner and call home to mommy)

Been working online now for a few years but this is my first info product. I had never even heard of a JV until just a few days ago. Thus far, I have to say this is one of the best forums... some of the best information I have read to date.

Seriously, how insane would I be to not JV?

So with this new stuff I'm doing I'm playing by the rules... I'm going by the book... and I'm not going to try to come up with some random "twist" to the situation!

For those who are interested: not re-inventing the wheel is working out very well!

charleskirkland
01-21-2008, 11:19 PM
Jonny

Welcome to the family here. You will get as much out of it as you put into it. To start with I would read some of the old posts. If you have any questions please just ask.

Thanks
Charles Kirkland

J.Andrews
01-22-2008, 12:16 PM
Thanks, I've been trying to digest as much info as possible. Great stuff.

Mike Merz
01-26-2008, 12:28 PM
Welcome, Jonny ... and feel free to post away.

My old saying on the IM4Newbies board was 'Let's Get Interactive!' LOL ... still is. ;)

Best,

Mike

pfunk
01-27-2008, 04:21 AM
Welcome Johnny,

I'm a newbie here too, Good luck and welcome.

Michael