PDA

View Full Version : Newbie Here

rickjv
12-22-2007, 11:26 AM
Hello everyone,
Just wanted to say hi and introduce myself to the JV Forum. I'm from Peterborough, Ontario Canada. New to doing joint ventures since May/2007 all though I have been self employed over 35 years now.
Thanks, Rick

PS: I hope I don't ask to many STUPID questions in regards to JV's lol

Mike Merz
12-22-2007, 01:15 PM
Welcome to JVNP, Rick.

Fortunately for us, whatever experience you may lack in JV Marketing is made up for many times over by your entrepreneurial expertise ... sounds like a fair trade to me. ;)

Looking forward to reading more from you.

Merry Christmas,

Mike

moneywolf
01-03-2008, 02:08 PM
Hello All,
I am a newbie too. My name is Andrzej but you can call me Andrew. I'd like to introduce myself in this forum. I am a Polish man in Germany living and I hope you will understand my English ;) My business is Wealth and Fitness. Until today offline only :). My goal is to become JV Broker. I hope this forum will be helpfully for me. By the way Happy New Year 2008!
Cheers
Andrzej

Mike Merz
01-03-2008, 03:00 PM
I understand you just fine, Andrew ... welcome to JVNP.

I'm sure there are plenty of partners that have had phone conversations with me and come away wondering if I fully understand English. ;)

Much success to you in 2008,

Mike

rickjv
01-13-2008, 10:56 PM
Hello Andrzej,
Nice to meet you here...........Rick

Hello All,
I am a newbie too. My name is Andrzej but you can call me Andrew. I'd like to introduce myself in this forum. I am a Polish man in Germany living and I hope you will understand my English ;) My business is Wealth and Fitness. Until today offline only :). My goal is to become JV Broker. I hope this forum will be helpfully for me. By the way Happy New Year 2008!
Cheers
Andrzej