PDA

View Full Version : Jason Ellis - Mind Your Marriage JV Invite

Jason Ferens
05-29-2013, 09:58 AM
Jason Ellis - Mind Your Marriage - JV Invite
Launch Day: Wednesday, May 29th 2013

Thanks for taking a moment to check out this new amazing offer that addresses an issue very close to my heart. Marriage reconciliation skills are something that no couple should take lightly. With a nationwide divorce rate, slowly exceeding 51%, the problem of marital deteriation is becoming more and more of a constant battle for spouses to contend with.

Mind Your Marriage gives it's readers/viewers the tools and pragmatic strategies to take control of their relationship and start making inroads to marital restoration.

It covers the fundamental pillars of saving, maintaining and growing any marriage no matter what situation or crisis the visitor is starting out from. *I built this product from a place of great empathy and the end result is a system that works for everyone.

This offer pays out a 70% commission rate. *With a price point of $47, that puts over $32 in your pocket for every sale made.

Because this product is new to market, I do not have a lot of stats accumulated for it yet. *However, as data comes in, I will append to this post with refund rate statistics, average EPCs and other relevant information.

I am also happy to provide you with an evaluation copy for your review (upon request). *I know you want to feel confident about the product you're promoting and taking you behind the curtain is the best way to ease your concerns. *Once you take a look at Mind Your Marriage, you'll be delighted with the presentation of the material.

Finding quality products to promote was always a challenge for me when I started out in the online affiliate marketing space. *I wanted to feel proud of whatever I was selling.

I wanted the products to be so overwhelmingly good that I would go out of my way to buy them myself. *The search for this kind of quality led me to findings that were far and few between.

This lack of high quality offers is what led me to start building information products of my own. *

Every product built under the "Jason Ellis" name exceeds the highest of quality with step by step videos, multimedia supplementary material, handholding customer support (I answer all emails personally) AND affiliate training that is free and one-to-one upon request.

You'll find that Mind Your Marriage is no exception. *The feedback so far has been tremendous.

After you've signed up, contact me directly so I can hold your hand and walk you through the exact step by step training that has led me and my existing affiliates to make continuous residual income from products that never disappoint.*

Talk to you soon!*

And I'll see you through the link below...

Jason Ellis - Mind Your Marriage - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/1530-Jason_Ellis_-_Mind_Your_Marriage)