PDA

View Full Version : Nick Tait - Lean Body Launch Pad JV Invite

Nick Tait
03-18-2013, 05:20 PM
Nick Tait - Lean Body Launch Pad - JV Invite
Launch Day: Monday, April 1st 2013

I'm Nick Tait creator of Lean Body Launch Pad - fat loss system.

I have been a personal trainer in Sydney Australia for over 10 years now.

I have testimonials from World and National Champions and have personally been responsible for helping literally thousands of clients to lose weight.

I have put together the Lean Body Launch Pad program through years of experience and countless real world results.

I understand that for effective fat loss that is both rapid and maintainable it is more than just food or fitness alone. Due to this understanding I have put together a program that effectively deals with Mindset, Exercise and Nutrition to ensure fast and lasting results.

The main program is a comprehensive guide to fat loss that is suitable for all levels. I have also included a bunch of bonuses to ensure the users success.

I will be running a Launch Competition with over $10,000 in cash and prizes.

I have also put all commissions to a huge 75%. With Upsells and Recurring Billing potential.

To check out the launch page, go to

Nick Tait - Lean Body Launch Pad - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/1352-Nick_Tait___-___Lean_Body_Launch_Pad)

Deon Lundy
03-18-2013, 09:25 PM
just checked out your landing page.

I noticed your prize promotions top payout was $7,500 but for a minimum of 1,000 sales... depending on time-frame of your Launch that would be somewhat "Unrealistic" except the competition run for several months.

Nick Tait
03-19-2013, 04:49 AM
Hi Deon,
I understand the top prize is a little tough for someone with a small list (but not impossible)thats why I created 9 other prizes. The next prize is 50 sales or above then they decrease from there.
The first prize isn't impossible with the right size list or the if a group of affiliates put together a team to increase their list size. This can not only be done for my competition but any launch - many medium size lists equate to one BIG list. So even though it may take a little bit to set up it can be done effectively with this in mind.
Bear in mind by doing this you can effectively up your commission on any launch from 75% to well into the 90's.
I wouldn't be using this strategy for your regular marketing but can be very very effective for launch competitions :)

Nick Tait
03-19-2013, 05:37 AM
PS If you were to claim 2nd or 3rd prize (by the minimum totals) you would be getting pretty much 100% of the front end profits. Which means if the front end is all people buy then I will be out of pocket (don't forget Clickbank take 7.5%) - but I'm very confident in the upsells :)
Not too bad if you can get 25 sales or above!