PDA

View Full Version : Very excited to be a part of this community

Greg Jeffries
03-01-2013, 09:35 PM
Hi, Greg Jeffries here. Very excited to be a part of this community. I'm not making floods of cash yet, but I've spent the last couple years learning all I can about many different areas of online marketing.

Over the years I've collected tons of resources and I'm just beginning to compile those resources into different strategies, systems and courses.

One of my goals this year are to build my list so that I can share all that I've learned with them, but I suck at driving traffic at the moment. And that is the primary reason I joined this community. Having a product is great, but as Lee McIntyre states, "The person who controls the traffic has the power". So I'm looking forward to connecting and partnering with people who can promote my courses, which will help me build my list and business, will help them recommend high quality products to their following, and ultimately help the customer by providing them with helpful and actionable information they can apply and experience success and results.

Thanks for creating this community!

Mike Merz
03-02-2013, 09:57 AM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Greg ... ;)

I'm sure you'll have NP finding fellow JVNP 2.0 Partners that can help you out with your traffic deficiency, as long as you keep in mind that in Joint Ventures, as with any relationship, it takes 2 to tango. As long as you're willing to give in areas that can help others, you'll likely receive. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr