PDA

View Full Version : A proper, PROFESSIONAL, JB proposal.

Seth Olsen
09-08-2007, 12:58 PM
Hi guys,

New to the site :), and I personally believe this is a rare and great resource -- that I will utilize myself -- and believe in the ethics in this site (what goes around comes around, etc.).

I have a general question about proposing a joint venture proposal.

Let me say I am a fan of trial-and-error.

I learned how to get interviews and endorsements from big names, but a J.V. proposal is somewhat out of my expertise.

I would love to offer any tips for effectively getting interviews and endorsements, because you and I both know that credibility is incredibly important. (So feel free to ask me any questions I'd love to help you get some credibility going!).

My question is how to propose a professional JV proposal.

I am familiar with some of the criteria, ie, I plan to offer roughly 72-73% of all profits, because I'm not doing any of the work for the promotion. It's an e-book, so it only requires the internet as well.

Anyone who has experience with this I would love to hear what worked for you.

The last thing I want to do is burn through a potential contact list-holder and wind up figuring out what to do only after I've been declined.

Maybe even some personally recommended brokers.

I'm new to the J.V. concept so anyone who feels they can contribute I'm all ears.

Thanks a lot guys!

Seth Olsen

Mike Merz
09-12-2007, 09:09 AM
Welcome, Seth.

Rather than reinvent the wheel in reply to this post, I'll offer the link to an article post by fellow JVNP partner ... and well known JV Marketing Pro, Chris Rempel, entitled 'How to Write an Absolutely Irresistible Joint Venture Proposal' (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/topic,81.0.html).

There are a number of other terrific articles on related topics in the article archives (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/board,4.0.html) ... definitely worse browsing.

I'd be more than happy to follow up with additional JV tips if need be ... just ask.

Best,

Mike