PDA

View Full Version : howdy from Portugal

Salman Siddiqui
02-16-2013, 09:21 PM
Hello guys ....

First of all its been really exciting to see a great JV forum .... i was really looking for something like this where you can make connections with the gurus and learn from them ... i am very excited about it and looking forward to share my experiences and learn about yours ...

Basically i have started internet marketing around 4 years ago as a side gig ... just to get some extra cash ... but in the last year or so i got really serious about and now i am really planning to make a full time living out of it ... i have to say that i am not there yet but i am hoping to get there soon ... i have great experience in PR ... talking to different people and marketers and help them with ideas about their products. I have to say i am pretty new in this affiliate marketing arena .... but i am learning it really fast and i hope that joining this forum will be a big boost for me ....

I have recently launched a product as a JV with some of my colleagues and i really want to learn how to make most of it

thanks for taking time and reading this post ....

Best Regards

Mike Merz
02-17-2013, 12:45 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Salman .. ;)

A good way to get the ball rolling here is to link to your website or JV Offer in your sig file, then post and reply with as much helpful content as time allows. As with anything, there are qualifiers ... and if your fellow JVNP 2.0 Partners see your name + pic associated with solid, usable content delivered in a personable, trustworthy fashion, you'll likely have an easier time attracting support when needed. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr