PDA

View Full Version : Testimonials wanted in exchange for free testing

41trut5r
09-07-2007, 05:05 AM
Hi everybody,

Since this is not an advertising forum, but a help forum I am not going to post any links! I am looking for 5-10 testimonials for a new product I just released and is willing to give people free access to the site and the product for 30 days in exchange for testimonials.

Everybody that is interested can maybe get in contact with me by supplying your website here and I will then contact you... I will first have to see if this post is valid, since I do not want to go against the regulations so I will not be posting any of my information here!

Thanks for all the help
Danie

charleskirkland
09-07-2007, 07:46 AM
Danie

Could you tell us a little more about the product?

Charles

41trut5r
09-07-2007, 09:58 AM
Hi Charles,

Thanks for the post, I wanted to add a link to my site but was not sure whether it was according to regulations... The product is a fully developed ftp client in dotnet framework, which is free but then each person can buy a rebranded copy which you then can brand with your own affiliate program in the form of ad boxes within the client. You can have up to 5 ads at one time and can change it as many times as you like and as often as you like. You may give away or resell your branded ftp copy or the free copy!

The ftp client gets one major upgrade each month and 3 minor upgrades!

Hope this help a bit
Thanks Danie

charleskirkland
09-07-2007, 12:22 PM
Danie

Ok let me see if i got this right. It is a FTP program that you can use to show ads?
WOW

So I could give everybody on my list a free ftp program that would show my own affilatie as to them.

Is this right?

I could use something like that.

Charles

41trut5r
09-08-2007, 03:54 AM
Hi Charles,

Yes that is the basics of it... We are adding one software product everyday 45 days to the memberships as well, but that is just an added bonus!

So yes and thank you for the post

Enjoy the day
Danie

charleskirkland
09-08-2007, 02:09 PM
Please Pm I would love to talk to you about this.

Thanks
Charles