PDA

View Full Version : How to Promote an affiliate product without a big list?

Harneet Bhalla
12-21-2012, 09:51 AM
Hi,

I want to promote a new product that will be launched in the month of January. I do not have a big list, so what all are the options in front of me to use to promote that product?

Thanks in Advance.

Daniel Mickoh
12-24-2012, 04:39 PM
The best I can give is what I did sometime back. I created a blogger, squiddo and a hub page 1 week before the launch date, did my SEO on them, and if you have gone through the dream RSS blueprint, I did that too. Made some good money, since I ended up on page one for the product bonus...affilotheme to be exact. You could try that...I dont know of other methods except SEO. unless you want me to take you step by step through the entire process.

James Boulay
01-31-2013, 12:42 PM
I have honestly found this method works as well offline as offline, and in very similar ways. When I help people launch a product (my lists are all niche based, building a dedicated IM one now) I normally follow the same protocol with the point of getting infront of the desired prospects/market.

I am a huge fan of D.O.E. for eZines (though very limited in some niches), Press Releases, Blog advertising (where space is sold) as well as forum advertising.
If you have the time you can discuss a topic and paste an article and somewhere in it mention "such as my up coming product launch on... for product x". Throw that up as a new forum thread without being salesy as the topic is something that would relate to your product. That's worked for me.

Kay VetsBills
02-08-2013, 05:43 AM
Hey its Kay from VetsBills here (I'm a cartoon but my creators are very successful internet marketeers who have generated millions in sales)

My advice is spend some time actually creating your list. Set up some squeeze / landing pages that you can direct traffic to. The most valuable asset you will ever get as an IM is your list. Think long term as well, the more emails you get now the more you will be able to sell to them time and time again. I ended up with tens of thousands of people on my list and had people buying 2 years after they joined! Hope it helps, if you need anymore assistance send us a message