PDA

View Full Version : Introduction Time, Hello

Martin Van Eijk
11-13-2012, 04:11 PM
Hi Guys,

Martin here or officially "Martijn" (typical dutch name). I travel quit a bit and not many people seem to be able to pronounce this name the right way, so I made it a bit easier and it stuck.

Been in this game for a good amount of years already with major successes and some big failures. I ran my own products with adult payment processors, vendored (If this is even a word) several successfull CB products with one that was sadly just removed because of their aggregation updates, and a lot of other online ventures.

Since the past 2 years I have been lurking the MMO niche and started applying some of my marketing skills in this niche. Managed to build some good lists but also managed to break some of them down again.

Recently been rockin* the MAC software niche as vendor & affiliate ... (my introduction hint - low competition)

I joined JV notify pro to stay updated with the launches and prepare my lists for a selection of them. Nothing beats a fresh product launch. Now, a decent amount of emails later I decided to join the community and find out where I can help and what it can do for me.

Cheers

Mike Merz
11-14-2012, 02:48 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0 ... 'officially', Martijn. ;)

The simple fact is ... the more you post and reply with solid content, the more positive exposure and credibility for your self and product brand, and the more likely you'll attract JV Partners with similar interests. You'll find the right balance .. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr