PDA

View Full Version : William Souza: Hey, everyone!

William Souza
11-13-2012, 01:03 PM
Hey everybody!

My name is William Souza and I am looking to exchange information and make new friends/partners here.

I've been involved with the CPA industry in the last few years, but I'm looking to be more active in the "product launches world". With a successful coaching program, some popular WSOs and my recent launch with Kenster (CPA Superstars) I think I can say I already have good experience with product launches. Now, I'm looking to take this to the next level and make it even more profitable than my CPA business.

I'm here to help and contribute, not just to meet people, so if you have questions or need any help from me I'll be always available. I'll certainly do my part to make this community even better than it is now. :)

William

Mike Merz
11-13-2012, 01:47 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, William .. ;)

You don't have to look too far to see how valuable a JVNP 2.0 Partner Kenster has been, so it goes without saying that I look forward to reading more from you as well ... often, if time allows. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

William Souza
11-21-2012, 12:22 PM
Thanks, Mike! ;)

dan dasilva
11-22-2012, 10:56 AM
Hey William welcome:)

My strongest marketing point is CPA marketing so I definitely look forward to working with you. Maybe a JV in the near future? Thanks!

William Souza
11-22-2012, 03:08 PM
Yes, sure, let's keep in touch! ;)