PDA

View Full Version : Affiliate Conquest - The Next Generation of Affiliate Marketing

sam kern
08-02-2007, 02:00 PM
The Theory is : "If you track Adwords ads, and you see that an advertiser keeps advertising on a particular keyword for a long period of time, then he/she is bound to be making money".

The problem with current PPC tracking software is that they have swipe feature than encourage people to copy paste competitors Ad.The Problem is that , if there are already 100 of users promoting the same "profitable campaigns, then with PPC price inflation, those campaigns become non-profitable.

I think that the concept is good - Find Profitable campaigns by tracking competitors ads. But we should not copy and paste their ads. The trick would be to create better optimized ads than your competitors. So people using this system should know about Adwords Copywriting and how to avoid the Google Slap.

I have developed my own PPC Tracking server based software. But I really did not want my users to promote the same profitable campaigns, so i have written the Affiliate conquest blueprint that would walk them through conquering Adwords. The book teaches people how to find profitable competitors campaigns and beat those ads with better optimized PPC ad.

http://www.affiliateconquest.com/images/Box.jpg

The launch is due for next week. If anyone would like to test drive Affiliate Conquest Service and have a look at the blueprint, then go to :
http://www.affiliateconquest.com/prelaunch.php - FREE TRIAL

Just PM me or post here, and i will give a Free to blueprint or PRO.

Any feedback will be much appreciated

To your Affiliate Conquest

Sam Kern

charleskirkland
08-03-2007, 12:23 AM
Sam

I have not had a chance to read all of your sales letter but it look good from here. Plus your product seems to be better then the other items I have used and seen it the past.

I'm going to sign up to the test drive on Friday

Thanks
Charlers

sam kern
08-04-2007, 07:31 AM
Hello Charles!

Thank you for your positive feedback. Once you have signed up for the Free trial, PM me your details and I will upgrade your account to PRO membership for one month.

Cheers
Sam

Bill Mack
08-07-2007, 10:56 PM
I would like to test drive it ;D

I can be reached at:

Bill Mack
billmack1@excite.com
951-813-2228

Thanks,. ;D