PDA

View Full Version : Konnichiwa from Japan...

Munir Nathoo
10-01-2012, 11:16 AM
Hello Everyone,

My name is Munir Nathoo and it's a pleasure to be here. I am originally from Kenya but live in Japan now. I am a four month old newbie and currently in Dean Holland's six month inner circle coaching program. It's been an amazing journey so far. Have just managed to put up my first blog and am now into product creation. I have been on the Warrior Forum for a few months now and go by the name Monathoo.

Mo is a nickname I had to adopt when I moved to Japan, mainly because of the problems I was having with the Japanese writing and remembering my name! Lol. This is an amazing forum with lots of information that I could put to use in my Internet Marketing career. Thank you to all of you. I have also been reading up on some of the articles and found Kenstar's WSO Goldmine very useful particularly now that I am venturing into launching my first WSO.

I hope to interact with you all a lot more often and hopefully get to know you much better. I am sure I will learn a lot here and and hopefully one day have as much knowledge as you all to give back to the community. With that being said, I look forward to meeting you all. To everyone's success...

Mo

Mike Merz
10-01-2012, 12:40 PM
Hey, Mo ... welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

As a long time Warrior, myself, I can tell you that fellow JVNP 2.0 Partners like Kenster, Chris Munch, Anthony Aires, etc. can all offer some killer advice on how to run a profitable WSO ... among others. But those 3, alone, will keep you occupied. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Munir Nathoo
10-01-2012, 03:48 PM
Hey, Mo ... welcome to JVNP 2.0. ;)

As a long time Warrior, myself, I can tell you that fellow JVNP 2.0 Partners like Kenster, Chris Munch, Anthony Aires, etc. can all offer some killer advice on how to run a profitable WSO ... among others. But those 3, alone, will keep you occupied. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Hi Mike,

Thank you for the warm welcome ;) Yes I can see I have a lot of reading to catch up on! I'm sure JVNP 2.0 and it's members are going to keep me well occupied for some time. I look to forward to it. There's always so much to learn especially when you're a newbie!

May I ask why the "Sr" on your name? Have we got a Mike "Jr" at JVNP 2.0 too? :)

Thanks again Mike. Chat soon...

Mo

Mike Merz
10-01-2012, 04:06 PM
My pleasure, Mo .. ;)

"May I ask why the "Sr" on your name? Have we got a Mike "Jr" at JVNP 2.0 too?"

Mike Jr is in charge of all things technical, and has done Tech work for a number of well known Marketers including Mike Filsaime, Anik Singal, Michael Cheney, Jerome Chapmen, and others. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Munir Nathoo
10-01-2012, 11:20 PM
My pleasure, Mo .. ;)

"May I ask why the "Sr" on your name? Have we got a Mike "Jr" at JVNP 2.0 too?"

Mike Jr is in charge of all things technical, and has done Tech work for a number of well known Marketers including Mike Filsaime, Anik Singal, Michael Cheney, Jerome Chapmen, and others. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

hmmmm..... Interesting. I am still not at that stage where I can engage Jr's services but hopefully one of these days my name will be up there with the rest of them! Haha!

Thanks Mike :)

Mo

mwmerz
10-02-2012, 12:46 PM
Konnichiwa Mo,

Mike Jr chiming in ;) Typically I am a bit shy with the forum. But on my afternoon rounds I did come upon this post and wanted to poke my head in.

I tend to be the typical techie troll. I just hang out in my cave and tend to the site as we come up with new features and ways to bring our services to the community. We have a lot of really cool tools in the pipeline and I have to say, it's really fun to be on the inside.

Best of luck and very well met. You can reach me any time through the forum's PM or through our support email, support@jvnotifypro.com.

Take care,

Mike Jr

Munir Nathoo
10-03-2012, 03:33 AM
Konnichiwa Mo,

Mike Jr chiming in ;) Typically I am a bit shy with the forum. But on my afternoon rounds I did come upon this post and wanted to poke my head in.

I tend to be the typical techie troll. I just hang out in my cave and tend to the site as we come up with new features and ways to bring our services to the community. We have a lot of really cool tools in the pipeline and I have to say, it's really fun to be on the inside.

Best of luck and very well met. You can reach me any time through the forum's PM or through our support email, support@jvnotifypro.com.

Take care,

Mike Jr

Hi Mike Jr,

Thanks for the intro and nice to meet you! Yes I can see the site's been really well managed, easy to navigate, neat and lots of activity. Between you and your dad I think you keep the members here warm and cosy :) Well done, keep it up! I look forward to checking out the tools you mentioned.

Chat soon, take care...

Mo