PDA

View Full Version : Matt Clark + Jason Katzenback - The Source Diet JV Invite

Jason Katzenback
09-18-2012, 12:03 PM
Matt Clark + Jason Katzenback - The Source Diet - JV Invite
Launch Day: Tuesday, September 25th 2012

Earn huge 75% commissions on a fantastic PROVEN product that has already been successfully used by over 30,000 of my clients, through my four medical clinics PLUS a recurring backend that will continue to pay you month after month.Our goal is to build the best monthly membership and you can reap the rewards!

By becoming an affiliate of "The Source Diet", you will not only profit (by keeping the lion’s share of the revenue for yourself), but you can feel good about doing it because you are promoting a health and fitness program to people, who not only are suffering serious health conditions due to their current state of health but are desperately wanting help.

Obesity is quickly becoming one of the top causes of death in North America and for the past 15 years, I have been on a mission to save as many of these lives as I can. What my partners and I have put together here is a powerful product, based off my years of experience working with overweight people at my weight loss clinics. The Source Diet is designed to give anyone the exact blueprint they need to start losing weight and best of all... keep it off!This program is not based on theory or something we read in a supposed “health guru's” book or from results that just one person... it is from hands-on, face-to-face, working with thousands of people, who we have helped successfully lose weight and keep it off!

I know the program gets exceptional results because my partners and I have done extensive blood testing and extensive body composition analysis (using a $5000 machine in my clinics) on our clients before and after they started the program. We also have two full-time medical doctors on staff, helping to ensure the safest and healthiest weight loss system possible!

http://thesourcediet.com/images/DrFeste_Color.png"The HOW that is presented in The Source Diet, is based on scientific evidence and years of experience with thousands of clients.
I have seen firsthand how the principles and guidance set forth by the author work in practice. You too can lose weight if you follow the scientific and practical advice contained The Source Diet."-Dr. Joseph R. Feste, MD, FACOG, AACS, AACG

Dr. Feste is a Member of the American Society of Bariatric Physicians and has extensive experience in the fields of medical weight loss, obstetrics, gynecology, and bioidentical hormone therapy.

The current launch date that we will be opening the doors to the Source Diet is set for September 25th. We have loads of tools and resources coming over the next few days and will have absolutely everything you need to get started promoting this great offer: a brandable PDF report, articles, widgets, emails, videos and more.

We have left no stone unturned, and if we by chance did not include something you would like to have, simply contact us, and we will work with you to make your promotions as effective as possible.

Matt Clark + Jason Katzenback - The Source Diet - JV Invite (http://www.jvnewswatch.com/offer/show/952-Matt_Clark_%2B_Jason_Katzenback_-_The_Source_Diet)

kt thymes
09-20-2012, 07:18 PM
I'm looking at promoting The Source Diet. It sounds like a great program for weight loss. Looks like you will have a lot of tools available for members to utilize. I think my audience will love it.

Couple quick questions:

1. Do you have a review copy available? (Any way to get a "reviewers" access to the member's area?)
This would allow me to better pre-sell my audience. :cool:

2. Is this program suitable for children?

Thanks for your time,
KT

Jason Katzenback
10-19-2012, 01:05 PM
Hi KT,

Yes, The Source Diet is fine for people of all ages.

I will need more info about your list (size/etc.) before I'm able to provide review access to the membership.

Thanks!