PDA

View Full Version : Hello, I am really new at all this, so, please bare with me for being a newbie

David Dugan
04-17-2012, 12:05 PM
Hi, my name is David Dugan and I currently live and work in Tisdale, SK, Canada. I've been wanting to start working from home and hopefully find more financial freedom than my current occupation seems to be providing. I have a two year old girl at home would love to be able to give her more in life when she's older and also to be able to spend more time with her as my job requires a lot of hours at it.

I really don't know a lot about how this all works and if anyone could help me along the way, it'd be really appreciated. I chose not to upgrade to VIP due to my lack of knowledge, and don't feel too comfortable spending money on something I don't know a lot about. I know it won't be an overnight success but I am willing to work at it and see where this program takes me in the future

Thank you all
Dave Dugan

Andrew Rynne
04-17-2012, 03:54 PM
David, welcome. As I understand it, this site is about helping people form Joint Ventures.
For example, I am looking for a JV Online Marketing Partner to help me with my Online Medical Consulting business.

You, as a very minimum, you need to tell us what you currently do at work -- what your skills are and how you see your Online or Work from Home business developing. In other words, put yourself out there. Lets see you. Who knows, in no time at all, you may have a clatter of people lined up wanting to form a JV with you!

Good luck and welcome!

Andrew Rynne.

Kenster
04-17-2012, 04:16 PM
Hey David...welcome to the best JV community on the web!!! There's lots and lots and lots of awesome content so start digging through the threads here :)

Andre Stoelinga
04-18-2012, 04:08 AM
Hi David !

Yeas...you definitely came to the best place to mingle with top JV marketers here. I've learned a lot more here than anywhere else.

Just join the conversation and ask your questions...

Andre