PDA

View Full Version : Wanted to introduce myself -> Stefan Hoermann

Stefan Hoermann
03-05-2012, 08:00 AM
Hi Guys.. just wanted to drop a quick notice to say hello!

Ut`s me Stefan Hoermann, and im one of the guys that own fapturbo the original first forex robot :)

anyways ive teame dup with terra goeres (many of you should knwo since she lead the apex program in clickbank and worked there for 10 years) and mike soloview our kickass programmer whos the brain behind all our products..

Just wanted to say hello, hope to make some fruitful connections here and assist newbies to make some bucks off the good old internet..

happy to get in touch with many of you, please skype me up

just the best guys :)
Ps: im not sure if footnote advertise links are ok theres a ton of rules here and i still have to wade trough everything so please bear with me :)

Mike Merz
03-05-2012, 11:19 AM
Hey, Stefan.

The sig file is OK, though I prefer 5 lines in succession as a max, with no spaces. Takes up too much of the post area, IMHO ... but it's OK. Also don't mind if you link to your own websites or blogs, just no affiliate links.

I did have to clean up your JV Offer post, as we don't allow outgoing links (we include a link to your JV Page in our iFrame, which you're allowed multiple instances of) nor over sized fonts. The JV Offer letter should look as much like our Premium JV Announcement mailings, format wise, as possible (archives - http://jointventures.jvnotifypro.com) ... I also made a few spelling corrections and opened up spacing a bit, new paragraph wise. ;)

I also went ahead and made your calendar listing active for posted JV Offer (as a VIP, your first listing is free). If you want to bank the free listing credit, instead ... just let me know.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Stefan Hoermann
03-06-2012, 11:06 AM
thx alot for your help mike, greatly appreciated :)