PDA

View Full Version : Can I host file for Click Bank product on ejunkie?

Robert Polsky
01-07-2012, 01:08 PM
Hi,

I'm getting ready to do my first offer on CB. Not sure how to do digital file delivery. Does anyone know if it's allowed to host the product files on e junkie? And if not, what are some good sources?

It seems to me, it would be a real advantage to host somewhere where a customer could get support, if they have trouble with download, or even if they don't know how, etc. Because having to deal with such support issues could be really time consuming. You suggestions welcomed.

Thanks,

Nick Night
06-05-2012, 01:54 AM
Hi,

I'm getting ready to do my first offer on CB. Not sure how to do digital file delivery. Does anyone know if it's allowed to host the product files on e junkie? And if not, what are some good sources?

It seems to me, it would be a real advantage to host somewhere where a customer could get support, if they have trouble with download, or even if they don't know how, etc. Because having to deal with such support issues could be really time consuming. You suggestions welcomed.

Thanks,

Hi Robert,

Yes, you can host the files on eJunkie and sell through CB. I did this combination for years. EJunkie has a Clickbank integration feature that lets them handle the transaction (which is all CB cares about really) and EJ handles the distribution.

eJunkie only provides an encrypted download link - helpful, but not really a full protection solution. Once someone has your downloaded file, they can do with it as they please, and it will definitely end up on pirate sites. I speak from experience.

But it is a quality service, and what they do provide works perfectly.

If you want to learn more about anti-piracy techniques, I have a free webinar available on the subject - feel free to ask me about it :D

Cheers,
Nick