PDA

View Full Version : Product Reviews for social proof

Robert Polsky
12-18-2011, 09:35 PM
Hi,
I had heard of sites where you can give samples of a product away, in order to get reviews that can then be used i.e. on landing page as social proof, etc. But I don't recall the names of these sites and I haven't had any luck searching for them. I'm a newbie, but some of you must be familiar with what I am talking about. Bottom line, I've to a new ebook and landing page and would like to submit it for comments, etc. that can then be used on my landing page.

Yes, of course, if I can get celebrity comments all the more valuable. I would like to check out those sites I've heard of as a starting point, if someone can point me in the right direction.
Thanks!

Mike Merz
12-19-2011, 12:31 PM
Hey, Robert.

You're free to follow up your JV Offer post with a request for those interested in a demo/review account in return for a possible review, testimonial or promotional support to contact you.

You may be thinking about running a Warrior Forum 'WSO' (Warrior Special Offer), which can also accomplish the aforementioned. Fellow JVNP 2.0 Partner Kenster put together a 'How To' article series for JVNP 2.0 on how to run a successful WSO that is available here to get you started - http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/articles/internet_marketing_and_business/kenster/

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Robert Polsky
12-20-2011, 10:44 AM
Mike,
Thanks for those tips! I will follow up on both. :-)

Robert Polsky
12-20-2011, 05:24 PM
Mike,

Where would I "follow up the offer"? Reply to my listing or in the forum or can I edit the offer? I tried to edit and maybe re-word some things, but apparently cannot edit the Offer, or can you?

I can see that I've had some views, but not comments, so I do want to encourage anyone to give feedback and offering is review account is certainly worth considering too.

Thanks!

Mike Merz
12-20-2011, 08:12 PM
Robert, we've had to disable modifying the initial post because too many partners were doing it to over ride the JV Offer Wizard limits. You can, however, delete a post if it's imperfect and re-submit ... or reply to the post, which we encourage, with answers to questions and additional +/or ongoing launch updates. Just no outgoing links. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Kenster
01-03-2012, 03:01 PM
Hey, Robert.

You're free to follow up your JV Offer post with a request for those interested in a demo/review account in return for a possible review, testimonial or promotional support to contact you.

You may be thinking about running a Warrior Forum 'WSO' (Warrior Special Offer), which can also accomplish the aforementioned. Fellow JVNP 2.0 Partner Kenster put together a 'How To' article series for JVNP 2.0 on how to run a successful WSO that is available here to get you started - http://v3.jvnotifypro.com/articles/internet_marketing_and_business/kenster/

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Yeah, if you have any questions about this feel free to let me know...would love to help you out!

I will be doing some videos for you all as well very soon! Stay tuned