PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Kenster.....

Jamie Kochan
11-04-2011, 06:20 PM
Hey Guys & Gals,

Not sure if something regarding this has been posted or not, but will let this rip!

Have been going through your 3 part series and have to say it is right on the number. I have been marketing online since 2006 but have never decided to create my own product as I have always been focusing on affiliate marketing.

I joined the Warrior Forum back in 2008-2009 and have always bought WSO's and have put them to use and if you actually follow quality WSO's they work (go figure) and made some money! Then just recently my fiance mentioned why don't you put out your won WSO, and I thought well O.K. That being said I put out my first WSO and made some money.

Back to the point of this post....I actually read this post after the posting of the WSO but everything Kenster brings up is so true and if you follow it you will be successful. I feel I had a great first launch with a 6% conversion rate and an EPC around $0.60 on a $8.97 product but the biggest thing is I know is that it is a quality product and I actually launched it! That is the biggest part is putting out quality, and the rest will come out and give you the rewards. I plan on using Kensters plan to a tee ( I love to golf) on my next launch and will be in touch!

Regards,

Jamie Kochan

Kenster
11-06-2011, 12:26 PM
Jamie, that's great man, glad you found the post helpful. Shoot me a pm and let me know the product you launched, perhaps I can give you some pointers. I have been very familiar with the WSO world, and I can assure you that WSO launches are their own little beast...they have their quirks that make them unique from traditional launches so perhaps I can help make your next launch (or a relaunch of your current WSO) a success.

The key to remember is that you will be slowly working your way up. Very few people hit a few thousand units on their first WSO launch (like I did...maybe a little luck there) because they don't have the WSO affiliate connections or know the dynamics of the forum, but after you release a few, build a brand and name for yourself, and learn the quirks, then you can certainly start doing 5 figure launches and selling units in the 4 figures.

Of course I don't want to make it sound like a piece of cake because a lot of work is involved to get to that point, but if you want it bad enough, it's yours!

Thanks for the shout out here!

Stay True, Kenster

Jamie Kochan
11-09-2011, 12:21 PM
Jamie, that's great man, glad you found the post helpful. Shoot me a pm and let me know the product you launched, perhaps I can give you some pointers. I have been very familiar with the WSO world, and I can assure you that WSO launches are their own little beast...they have their quirks that make them unique from traditional launches so perhaps I can help make your next launch (or a relaunch of your current WSO) a success.

The key to remember is that you will be slowly working your way up. Very few people hit a few thousand units on their first WSO launch (like I did...maybe a little luck there) because they don't have the WSO affiliate connections or know the dynamics of the forum, but after you release a few, build a brand and name for yourself, and learn the quirks, then you can certainly start doing 5 figure launches and selling units in the 4 figures.

Of course I don't want to make it sound like a piece of cake because a lot of work is involved to get to that point, but if you want it bad enough, it's yours!

Stay True, Kenster

Hey Kenster,

Creating successful WSO's is definitely a process as you mention. It is a business model that I will keep incorporating as part of my "branding" process for sure. Like you mentioned a lot of people won't do 1000+ units on their first WSO ( I know I didn't) but I definitely didn't get discouraged. Like I said I made a profit, made some good connections on the Warrior Forum, but most importantly got my 1st one out there, and started the process. I think the most important part is doing your 1st WSO and working from there!

Regards,

Jamie

Jamie Kochan
11-09-2011, 12:40 PM

Stay True, Kenster

Hey Kenster,

I also sent you a pm, or at least I think I did...not sure if you have to have a certain amount of posts before you can send a PM. Will be upgrading shortly regardless, but if you could let me know if you got the PM that would be great. Thanks Again!

Jamie Kochan