PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Florida

Tom Fogarty
09-26-2011, 05:33 PM
Hey everyone just stopped by to say hello. I'm a (Old)retired guy in Florida trying to find a way to make a few bucks. I know enough about JV and click Bank marketing to know I don't know anything LOL. I need to find find a mentor or perhaps a program to show me the RIGHT way to start making a few $$. I wish all of you folks great success,and please remember our troops, buy one a beer when you see them at the airport they won't stop thanking you.... Any and all help needed LOL...drop me a note :)
Tom

OldInFlorida@Gmail.com

Mike Merz
09-27-2011, 07:35 PM
Welcome to JVNP 2.0, Tom.

The best advice I can give you at this time is to not be pulled in too many directions at once. Consider researching a niche that you have either a lot of life experience in (past professions or hobbies that you have a lot of experience and knowledge of and enjoy enough to share with others), or have a great passion for, in the major search engines (Google, Bing). Try to find a few 'Mom & Pop' websites (not run by major corporations ... small business and sole proprietors) focusing on those topics that rank highly in the Search Engines. Join their lists, participate in their forums, even purchase a product or 2 and see what they are offering. This can easily be a stepping stone to you carving out your own spot by using the platform of existing, established merchants to gain your own credibility and followers.

Cheers,

Mike Sr