PDA

View Full Version : New to the Forum

Kitty Carnes
08-15-2011, 12:41 PM
Hello everyone,
My name is Kitty Carnes and I was sent here by Laurie Rogers. I own an organic bath and beauty company called Dirty Girl Soaps. I am here to learn from all of you and am sure I will have a million questions.
Kitty

Kitty Carnes
08-15-2011, 12:57 PM
Also, Laurie reminded me to do a sig so here it is... I read the forum do's and dont's so wasn't sure about what was appropriate....

Mike Merz
08-16-2011, 11:21 AM
Also, Laurie reminded me to do a sig so here it is... I read the forum do's and dont's so wasn't sure about what was appropriate....

The sig is fine, Kitty ... and welcome to JVNP 2. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Kitty Carnes
08-18-2011, 12:58 PM
Thanks Mike! Glad to be here.

Amuro Wesley
08-20-2011, 02:30 AM
I am from Singapore and have been marketing online for 3 years.

Am I allowed to put my affiliate or blog links in my signature?[/FONT]

Mike Merz
08-20-2011, 06:03 AM
I am from Singapore and have been marketing online for 3 years.

Am I allowed to put my affiliate or blog links in my signature?

Welcome, Amuro.

You can put your blog or website links in your sig file, or even a link to your own JV page or affiliate program ... but no direct (or redirected, cloaked) affiliate links.

This site is all about developing new JV Relationships of mutual benefit, not promoting for individual gain.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Mo Miah
09-18-2011, 09:38 PM
Hey Kitty welcome to the forum, its absolutely a brilliant learning curve, you'll learn some awesome stuff on JV's, thumbs up to mike :)

Kenster
09-21-2011, 12:38 PM
Hey Kitty welcome to the forum, its absolutely a brilliant learning curve, you'll learn some awesome stuff on JV's, thumbs up to mike :)

I've been browsing these forums for a long time and I agree. Lots of gold spread around the forums and more broadly, the site. Thumbs up to senior and junior!