PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone recommend a good Graphics designer?

Chris Freville
05-29-2011, 09:53 AM
I've done several high profile launches in the last few years but I always seem to be switching from one designer to another.

Some are good... Some are exceptionally good... But they're not always dependable.

If anyone's got any good recommendations of graphics designers are quick working and wishing to go the extra mile then I'd be very happy to hear your recommendations.

Cheers,

Chris

Sim Aurile
05-30-2011, 01:12 AM
Hi there Chris,

Ofcourse, everyone knows you LOL ...

Well, I am basically a professional designer. I can get and make you anything you need.

I am also a full-time copywriter, and basically, I charge only for my copywriting, and you get FULL graphics for free with it.

Whatever your case is, I'd love to work with you. Contact me here

simuf2 [at] gmail [dot] com

Thanks!
Sim a.k.a F2

kcolgan
06-01-2011, 04:04 PM
Hey Chris

I think You might want to do business with this guy designgururyan.com/contact.php
you can check out his portfolio... he did some design for major launches

hope this help my friend

K

Koorosh Vahabi
06-12-2011, 12:52 AM
Hi there....

This guy is avery good and very fast....great prices...cant be beat...i was very pleased with him when i did my own site....im not related to him nor am i an affiliate

Check out the portfolio section

http://www.minisiteshark.com/

Enjoy

=)

Robert Rielly
06-13-2011, 12:14 AM
I use this guy Marcos Nobre from Hawaii he is excellent tell him I sent you! marcos@onyxsolution.com

Ray Johnson
07-20-2011, 07:40 AM
Hey Chris

I recommend Dean Hydeist:

www.clickcovers.com

Hope this helps!

Regards

Ray

Chris Freville
11-13-2011, 08:57 AM
Bringing back to the top!

Has anyone got any good recommendations for designers? - they need to be good, responsive, do custom images and sales page formatting.

abel morales
11-14-2011, 09:06 PM
Chris,

Contact my Graphic Designer, Lorandt. He's available most of the time through Skype; elorandt

He's done great work for me at an affordable price.

Let me know how he works out for you.

Adrien
12-18-2011, 12:00 PM
Chris,
I'd say you should check out dave at extremewebgraphix.com - he's done many top CB launches.
The guy over at madetoconvert.com does pretty good stuff as well.

Good luck!