PDA

View Full Version : Welcome To JVNP 2.0 Joint Venture Marketing Community Forums - Popular Niche Markets

Mike Merz
04-08-2011, 10:23 AM
Does your forte or major Online focus fall outside the General Internet Marketing Niche?

This is the place to discuss it. ;)

I get complaints that all the major JV Marketing communities focus solely on IM ... we'll here's your chance, please make use of it!

Cheers,

Mike

David Archer-Longden
04-25-2011, 09:13 AM
Hi folks, I haven't been a member here, every long and, am perusing the threads
that are already on the Forum.

I am VERY surprised that there have been NO posts in this thread.

Aren't there any people here that are interested in Anything other than the IM Niche?

I would have thought that, with such popular niches as animals and sport, for example
- not to mention Health - that there would have been loads of posts in this thread ....
maybe I'll be back to make more posts here, about some of the niches out there ...
waiting for participants.

Best Regards, David A-l

David Archer-Longden
05-10-2011, 12:51 PM
Well, here I am ... Back again, as I said I would be but, STILL no-one else here.

I have to report that I have put up a Blog in the Subliminal Hypnotism Niche (go
and type "subliminal Hypnotism" into google for example (click the "subliminal Hypnotism"
link if Google comes up with "Subliminal Hypnosis" ... WHY does it DO that?)

Now, It took me something in the order of 3 hours to get this Blog set up and, in
LESSS than three weeks it is DOMINANT on Google ... go take a look. Didn't do
ANYTHING else .. no backlinks, nothing !

Just proves that you Don't need to stick with the IM Niche and you CAN make
some VERY good inroads into Internet Income via other niches .... easily !

Best Regards, David

jvdoctor
05-19-2011, 01:36 PM
A reason is the IM niche is easy to target and profitable. Another reason is, most people would prefer to keep their goldmine in non-IM niches a 'secret' - why invite competition from other savvy Internet marketers here :-)

Alexander
NicheResearch.com

VeraX
06-23-2011, 09:57 PM
A reason is the IM niche is easy to target and profitable. Another reason is, most people would prefer to keep their goldmine in non-IM niches a 'secret' - why invite competition from other savvy Internet marketers here :-)

Alexander
NicheResearch.com

You hit the nail on the head. Guess I have to redirect my focus. Thanks for the insight.

jvdoctor
07-14-2011, 04:12 PM
You hit the nail on the head. Guess I have to redirect my focus. Thanks for the insight.

Here's a 'SECRET' ... if you want to find out what non-IM niches are profitable
for others, check out places like Warrior Forum, esp. their WSO section. Sometimes,
for a low price, you get to discover the niches to profit.

I found one recently. Will share it with NicheResearch.com subscribers soon. If it's still
available, worth getting the access asap, before they end it.

Regards,
Alexander
MrAutopilot.com

Mike Merz
07-15-2011, 10:17 AM
I agree with Alexander regarding WSOs ... I'm a long time Warrior and I've long considered the WSO section a great place to qualify yourself and your wares. It's so difficult to get folks to trust and take you seriously in the beginning, regardless of whether or not your product is a good one ... and a WSO is as good as any a place for not only those new to gain recognition, but experienced merchants looking to test something new and gain some support before going all out.

As far as Niche related products, one of the few complaints I've had over the years is that we don't focus on launches outside of the General IM niche. Here you go, Folks ... the tools and stage are here, start putting them to use. ;)

We're just a short time away from honing and precising to the point of seriously getting the word out ... we have a few more tweaks before we get to that stage, but once we do you'll see a lot of new faces around here. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Stephen Hunt
09-03-2011, 05:19 PM
I am sure there are a lot of people out there who would like to promote genuine products without getting on the money making promotional roundabout. There is something parastic about the constant never ending flow of get rich quick schemes. I find them quite sickening even though they are becoming more and more sophisticated in style and presentation. Once you have sat through a couple of 'poor guy makes a million in 24 hrs or three clicks and every one else is a liar type video' then you have seen them all. They are everywhere on the internet They creep into suposedly unbiast forums such as Warior Forum etc. I have yet to see genuine proof of the efficacy of any of these dodgy products. You never see the clickbank refund lists for example.
What a waste of the resource which is the internet, probably the greatest technical inovation ever.

Stephen

Mike Merz
09-03-2011, 05:47 PM
I am sure there are a lot of people out there who would like to promote genuine products without getting on the money making promotional roundabout. There is something parastic about the constant never ending flow of get rich quick schemes. I find them quite sickening even though they are becoming more and more sophisticated in style and presentation. Once you have sat through a couple of 'poor guy makes a million in 24 hrs or three clicks and every one else is a liar type video' then you have seen them all. They are everywhere on the internet They creep into suposedly unbiast forums such as Warior Forum etc. I have yet to see genuine proof of the efficacy of any of these dodgy products. You never see the clickbank refund lists for example.
What a waste of the resource which is the internet, probably the greatest technical inovation ever.

Stephen

I'm trying to provide an outlet for them (merchants with 'genuine' products), Stephen ... they simply have to use it. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Steve Yakim
12-03-2011, 03:28 PM
Hi Mike,

I need some help with this forum. I've been a member for a long time but this is the first chance I have had at this new format for this forum now that my login problems have been solved. I have a new continuity script that I will be selling next year for around $2,000 and I'm looking for beta testers. I have a post ready to request these beta testers but I have 2 problems.

1. I don't know which thread to post this jv request to.

2. How do I give the signup link to the beta testers if we are not allowed to put the link in the post?

I'm looking for 10 to 20 beta testers because as you know only a few will actually put the script through its paces.

Can you explain how I can do this in this forum.

Best regards,
Steve Yakim

Mike Merz
12-03-2011, 04:43 PM
Hey, Steve.

The site is all new, but the names of the forums are largely the same ... aside from the addition of the niche categories. You'll even find that nearly all the old posts are intact.

The only major difference is we have a JV Offer submission wizard to post to the JV Announcement categories instead of the standard posting method simply due to us wanting the posts to be more uniform ... and stop folks from using tons of graphics, colors and over sized fonts to make their posts stand out. We also have an iFrame now, so no need to link off the site. If you read the JV Offer Wizard instructions, which are step by step ... you'll see that you can include your JV Page link in your JV letter as often as you like, using the appropriate code. One link is always included, automatically, at the bottom of each JV letter ... as long as you've submitted your JV page.

As far as your offer is concerned ... are you looking for JV Partners, or prospective customers?

If you're looking for JV Partners to give free access to in return for their feedback and possible promotional support when you launch ... I imagine it would be within terms to announce it in the appropriate JV Offer category.

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Paul Flood
02-04-2012, 10:12 AM
I've long felt that a major downside of the IM
products is that the heavy focus is all around
promoting the IM niche. There are very few
who actually provide examples beyond IM or
dog training.
Personally, I have a hard time promoting
a product unless it is strategically sound,
I've made money using the strategies or
the software, plugin, etc. is actually useful
in my business.
You're absolutely right though Alexander,
people are hesitant about sharing niche
secrets. I picked my newest niche and built
the site around an informercial product.
Those guys do some serious research and
the commercials are filled with great copy
hitting the pain points and offering solutions.

I researched the market and products on
both Amazon and ebay, all of which show
a rapid growth trend. Quantcast gave me
the demographics and I built my site around
solving their problems. It's a new site and
time will tell but it is an evergreen market.

I did get a lot of the strategies I'm using,
including the research steps from a WSO.
What I liked about it was that it was about
non-IM products!

Mike Merz
02-04-2012, 02:07 PM
Thanks for following up in here, Paul.

I've been asking for non-IM, Niche related content since we set up the categories, but ... as you and Alexander say, it appears no one want to share any of it. :P

Funny thing is that one of the handful of things folks bust my chops over regarding JVNP is the lack of Niche related content ... you can't win. ;)

Cheers,

Mike Sr

Andre Stoelinga
02-19-2012, 06:57 AM
Could it be that most JVNP members are here because of product launches ? At least I think that's the focus here for most. I'm quite sure that a lot of online entrepreneurs are doing very well in CPA as well. Also, a lot of people would like to know more about CPA and for example adsense niche sites.

It takes a few threads about these kind of subjects for people to read and reply on to catch their interest and before you know it you'll have several new categories.

But from my perspective...it's obvious there's a lot of money to be made with launches and that's why I think people join JVNP. Build relationships, get some reviews, exposure to the bigger boys in the market, etc. And you have to admit...about half of the marketers online are probably most active in IM/MMO related.

Andre

Kay VetsBills
02-08-2013, 05:55 AM
Hey Mike

Its Kay from VetsBills here (ok yes I'm a cartoon, however my creators are internet marketeers who have generated millions in sales)

In past times we have focused specifically on the IM market however last year decided it was time for a change and move into another niche. After 8 months of hard work we are about there and will be launching our new product very soon. Can you put a category onto the launch pages for Pets please?

Cheers

Kay

Michael McMillan
11-06-2014, 08:21 AM
I started out writing and selling print-and-ink books in the science education niche about 30 years ago. While I now only sell digital products, I quickly developed a six-figure income writing books for science teachers that I self-published. One of the things I learned, that can be applied to people in non-IM niches, is to spend time researching two offline resources.

One way to find profitable niches is to find print catalogs that cater to a specific niche; it could be horse training, health and fitness, sports, cooking, magic tricks, pets, etc. Looking through catalogs gives one all kinds of ideas in terms of product sub niches to consider getting in to. I did this myself. I would find a category of books and find something I had knowledge in and think: I could have written a better book than that--and then I would do just that.

But another thing, and a big one, is to look in print magazines for niche ideas. I would look for writers/publishers who were running classified or display ads for their books. If I found ads that ran month after month in the same magazine I would conclude that they were profitable. That might indicate a niche I wanted to get in to.

Here's an example. Most of my early books were written for high school science teachers. But then I read about how fast the homeschooling market is expanding. I simply went to a Barnes & Noble store and found three magazines they carried devoted to homeshcooling families. One of the problem areas homeschooling families face is teaching their kids science concepts.

So I created some books and kits parents could use with their kids at home and advertised in those same magazines.

This process is akin to searching for a topic online and seeing what kind of AdWords ads show in the results pages. The process I outlined above works and can help you find markets, niches and sub-niches to concentrate on. --Mike