PDA

View Full Version : Simple Concept for Membership Sites JV.

paulbarrs
03-15-2011, 03:10 AM
Hi Folks,

There are very few responses in the JV notifications section (plus I've already posted there), so I figure THIS is the best place for this -

Side note: Even if this *isn't* for you, you can still easily model it for yourself with membership sites, thank you pages etc. And yes, I know that there are "sites' that do this - but 10+ years experience ALWAYS shows me that when you deal one on one with the PEOPLE, you get better results (even though it does take a little more time).

Do you run a membership site in the IM niche? Do you offer HIGH QUALITY TRAINING or some other resource with a payment plan that represent incredible VALUE to your members?

If so, then maybe we need to 'talk'!

I've got the opening of my new site coming up in just a few weeks and I'm looking for more JV partners. Don't misunderstand here... I don't *need* more, but I still *want* more.

And today, I'm looking for 9 more people to partner with -

I've just had my graphics guy put together a small range of 'ad banners'. There are nine of them, 3 different layouts in 3 different colors.

One of them could be yours! Along with that banner you'll get a 70% referral commission for anyone who clicks your banner with your affiliate link and upgrades to the pay access area (Graduate Degree Membership) at Maximum Success University.

Just as I will earn a referral commission for if any of my members click on a banner for your site on my special "Member Offers" page at MSU.

That's the deal. I'm going to create a special page in my member area called "Member Offers" - and we partner up on this, YOUR OFFER will be there.

Here's what I need from you -

(1) A look at your site from the outside. List your URL here with a line or two on what it's about. It's my thread, so I'm giving you permission to post a quick plug about your site and what you offer. One URL + 2 - 3 lines ONLY!

(2) I'll check it out and based on what I see I either *will* or *will not* contact you. I'm opening this up to hundreds of people, including my existing 600+ partners - I won't be replying to everyone.

(3) Then, if you make the shortlist I"ll ask to get a look inside your site. You will receive the same gratitude from me.

(4) Finally, then we talk. If you like what I offer, and I like what you offer, you provide me with a banner (preferably 280 w x 280 h) and details to sign up for your affiliate program and I plug you in.

Here are the sample banners / colors for you to choose one from to go into your site. Just let me know which 'layout' you prefer and which color. I'll customize your image by putting YOUR WEBSITE in the top text and we're done.

Layout One
http://download.paulbarrs.com/sample-layout01.jpg

Layout One
http://download.paulbarrs.com/sample-layout02.jpg

Layout One
http://download.paulbarrs.com/sample-layout03.jpg

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Paul Barrs

PS. If you want a closer look at my site, check out the sig file link to the JV Invite.