PDA

View Full Version : Promoting Launches

Peter Johnston
03-09-2011, 06:35 PM
Hello everyone.

I have been promoting launches successfuly for a while now and wondered what the deal was with certain launches which I am unable to gain automatic access to.

For example the up and coming Jeff Johnson launch and Mo Latif's on the 15th. I am curious to find out how to get accepted as jv partner for gigs such as these.

Thanks for your time guys.

Peter.

Imran Naseem
03-09-2011, 07:55 PM
Best thing to do is look around and try to get on the early bird list.

I think Mike would know.

earnme97
03-15-2011, 07:19 AM
Hey Peter,

There are basically 2 reasons for this:-

1. Either the owner has not updated Mike about the launch. Maybe they dont want to launch it, or they dont have the material ready or any other thing.

or

2. As Mike has told before, some launches are private. They are not for everyone. This is because some owners only give access to a particular group of JV's who are sure to make a lot of money. To get access to promote such launches, contact Mike with your ways on how you are going to promote the product. Mike usually sends your message to the owner of the product, and it depends. Example of this type of launches are Product Launch Formula 3.1. Another user asked Mike if he could promote the launch, so Mike replied that he could PM him with how he was promoting PLF3.1. I PM'd Mike too, with the proof my website which I had worked very hard on reviewing PLF3.1 which ranked #1 on Google for the keyword, but I guess thats sometimes not enough too.

Anyway, there are 1 in 25-50 such launches where you dont get access. There are many more, thanks to Mike, that we have access to.

Hope that helps.
Sim