PDA

View Full Version : Curious... what's the most revenue an affiliate brought you??

Rob Toth
03-08-2011, 09:35 AM
This is for my amusement only and possibly as just food for thought or fun for others members.

What is the most revenue a single affiliate has brought your company or your launch? Meaning, consider your most valueable affiliate partner ... how much have they been worth to you in gross sales?

I have a close friend who, for his company, saw a whopping $800,000 come from one affiliate.

paulbarrs
03-08-2011, 07:58 PM
Rob....$800 K??

Wow. I must be missing out :) The best any single affiliate has brought my way was about $40K in sales.

P.

Rob Toth
03-08-2011, 08:44 PM
That was for a Forex launch. 3 mill launch. 1 super-affiliate.

You've got me beat... my best aff is in the $32k range gross.

And the best I've been as the affiliate to a merchant is $21k gross.

Anyone else care to play along?

Samuel Junghenn
03-08-2011, 08:49 PM
Over what time period are we talking?

If you have a great funnel, strategy, recurring
products and keep people close it's easy for a
small time affiliate to send $20 or $30K in
business over a period of 4-5 years.

Rob Toth
03-09-2011, 06:53 AM
Hi Samuel, I posted this as a light hearted curiousity.

I don't care about a timeline.

I simply care, given a business or launch ... how much has your best affiliate been worth.

Whether that's during a launch or 3 years doesn't matter. Not looking for what "can be done", more just curious what other members really do have as their best affiliates.

Especially in a forum dedicated to JVs (which is a misnomer often, in my opinion, as it's not really a JOINT VENTURE.. usually it's just an affiliate/super-affiliate promotion)... none the less, in this forum where a lot of attention is put onto affiliates referring sales your way, I think it would be interesting to hear some comments of real life "best affiliate" stats.

For some that might just be $5000 from their best affiliate. For others, likely $500,000.

I think it would be fun and serve some value to hear how much revenue one single affiliate has sent your business.