PDA

View Full Version : Video Marketing Explosion

dwell27
02-17-2011, 03:11 PM
Hey guys,

I am sure everyone is aware of the video marketing explosion today.

I have been doing IM for about 2 years now and am brand new to this forum, and just wanted to ask a quick question.

Does anyone know where video is headed next?

I have a great video squeeze page, video Automated Webinar, and have used Traffic Geyser and YouTube video marketing...

anyone know what's next?

just wondering...

Thanks!!

Justin Atlan
02-18-2011, 02:27 PM
Hey,

Ya Youtube is absolutely HUGE. Been leveraging it for years. That's what I teach in my course (in signature).

What's next? No idea. Sure it will stay around for a while though!

Justin Atlan

paulbarrs
02-18-2011, 08:46 PM
Daniel,

I'll tell you what *customers* want next (and they are the only people I listen to...)

They want videos that offer some quality information, not BS auto-generated or promo only stuff.

They want entertainment. They want answers to problems.

They don't want ads.

Paul Barrs

Gene Wolf
02-20-2011, 07:27 AM
This is a more "meat and potatoes" question. What is a good video tool to begin using. I have no problem creating voice overs for a video but I have a face designed for radio. I've seen some of these videos where slides pop up and go through some simple animation. Anyone know what tool might have been used to create those? Anyone have any personal preferences?

dwell27
02-21-2011, 03:15 PM
I actually saw some pretty cool stuff about Video that is all about video follow-up!

Pretty cool stuff. Basically just making an entire campaign based around video emails and basic marketing practices with video!

I know the biggest problem is making sure your video is all mobile encoded!