PDA

View Full Version : Please help me with my first $100

Claudio
02-06-2011, 12:47 AM
Hello guys! ;D
I am trying to make my first sale on clickbank or my first $100 online. I have a landing page http://elifejump.com and I would like some help on how to improve it or some comments.

I have a blog at the back http://elifejump.com/blog also.

The index page is a html to build a list and the blog is to promote clickbank products.
I don't know if the idea is good :-\. Before I continuo I would like some opinions.
I appreciate your help.

Thank you very much. ::)

paulbarrs
02-06-2011, 01:37 AM
Claudio,

First things first - you're not getting any traffic to it.... but you probably already know that.

If I were you, I'd put the Blog at the front and look at building some kind of visitor loyalty first. At this point of time it doesn't appear that you are offering them anything that they cannot already get somewhere else.

Does that make sense?

For the moment, take the content of what you're offing in the squeeze page and create multiple posts out of it.

Make your blog the focus and make it different. Try not to focus on doing a "quick" job, but rather doing the "right" job.

We all have too many opt-ins these days. A while back the squeeze page was good for building quality lists. Now they only build freebie seekers.

Paul Barrs

Claudio
02-06-2011, 07:02 AM
Hi Paul!
Thank you very much for you highly constructive opinion.

You are right I am not getting any traffic to it, besides the traffic from bookmarking and few articles "Does it make massive traffic?". So far I don't think so. :-\

You mention that I am offering what people can find somewhere else, but isn't every body doing the same thing?
More I dig into seminars, new methods and new products I find they all have the same basic idea:
Buy domain, make a list , bookmark, ping, articles and promote. Money will flow.

Sorry for my ignorance, but I have spent enough money to believe that somebody is selling something different.
I think I have to stop learning and start taking more action, and learn from my mistakes.

Your idea of making a blog out of the Ebook was great. Thank you very much. ::)

I would like to see some more opinions before I do that.

Thanks again
PS: I guess If a knew what is the "right" job I would have made my first $100 some time ago :D, maybe!

paulbarrs
02-06-2011, 08:30 PM
You said, "You mention that I am offering what people can find somewhere else, but isn't every body doing the same thing?"

Yes.... everyone else IS doing it... why do you think it's not working for you - too much competition.

Also, a quick thought... you said you wanted to wait for more opinions...

OK, how's that working for you?

Is what you're doing now working? No. So why leave it the same?

Here's an experiment for you - drop my name into a search engine... any search engine anywhere in the world.... take a look at the results, then take 2 mins deciding if you *really* need to wait for another opinion to change something that isn't working.

Don't want to sound harsh, but that's the craziest business philosophy I've ever heard.

Paul

Claudio
02-07-2011, 04:29 AM
Thank you very much for your straightforwardness. :D
It is a little hard to think straight after many promises from Gurus. I have information over load.

I am glad you called it a business "I know you were just being polite, thank you".

To tell the truth this is the first business page I finished. "not good enough apparently"
For me it was a great deal to have something finished.
I just made this website, so I wanted to wait for some results before taking it down.

I know that there is no point of keeping of what is not working. I will think over for a real strategy.

It is true when you say that it was the craziest philosophy, but that is why we are called newbies.
Don't want to be called that forever, of corse :)

I guess people don't really want newbies to improve so they can sell more to us. Gurus tell us what to do but only few have the spirit of a mentor to guide us step by step.

By the way, I checked your website. It is very neat and professional. ::)

Thanks again for your comments.

paulbarrs
02-07-2011, 08:06 PM
Claudio,

Here's the key = never ever give up and always seek the better change.

If this is your first site you've done a terrific job. But just because you've may done a 'terrific job' doesn't mean it's the "best job" you can do... it was just the best you can do at that time.

A little phrase I like to remember is this: there are no secrets, only people selling them.

Give that some thought.

Paul

Claudio
02-08-2011, 02:12 AM
That is all nice, but I don't have much time. :-\

I have to look for a second job to support my family. I might have to give up soon.

Thank you for your time. ;D

Laurie Rogers
02-28-2011, 05:38 PM
I am going to chime in here and give you a couple of pointers, although "everyone else" might be doing the "same thing", the point is, THEY are NOT YOU! How you pitch a product/service or relate to your "audience" differs from "the competition" and that's always something you have to keep in the back of your mind. Someone could come along and try to sell me a mobile marketing package, but if I'm not feeling it, no matter how bad I may want it, I'm not going to buy it. People buy from certain people, because they relate to them on some level and that's your job, to find YOUR MAGIC.

I'm also not certain why you would be forcefully using clickbank to make your first $100? When there are tons of ways out there using paypal to make sales, Marlon Sanders has great products to sell, all payable instantly via paypal, there are also books with resell rights, PLR, RapBank - just hop on google and find things that have instant commissions if you need money that badly.

And if you don't want to make the time to put into your internet business, then you can't expect the results you're looking for. This business takes time and there's a lot to learn about it. As we say, "change in your financial situation is dependant on how hungry you are for it!"

alanb
03-02-2011, 11:05 AM
Nice theme layout... just work on your content keywords and get backlinks for those keywords... lots and lots of backlinks...

Cheers!

earnme97
03-02-2011, 12:43 PM
Hey,

Its a great salespage. If you can get targetted traffic, I bet it will convert.

What I will suggest you know is, when you have a small list, even if 100 or more, find adswap partners.

Their free content goes to your list = your list happy!
Your free content goes to their list = your list bigger!

Keep on repeating this. Thats what I did.

I started with a list of like 127, and now, I have a list of 8,000 doing nothing but adswaps.

Send me a PM whenever you want for help!
Sim Aurile a.k.a F2