PDA

View Full Version : ClickBank JV Partners

AlexJames
10-21-2010, 07:22 PM
I wanted to know if anyone had some good resources for finding some JV Partners for a ClickBank launch. I have a great product and a converting page - just want some people who would like to learn how to market it.

Anyone know some good resources or CB specific forums for finding JV Partners?

Dan B
10-24-2010, 06:34 AM
Finding people for a clickbank launch isn't any different to any other, and there are a LOT of people involved with Clickbank here. Just read this forum, go back a few pages and there are some great posts on how to find JV partners, intro yourself to them, and what they will be looking for from you basically.

You are in the right place, just read around this forum and the answers are here :)

lianjunyi
11-19-2010, 08:52 AM
It's really a perfect forum to find JV partners.
Just learn first.
Best wishes

Mike Merz
11-19-2010, 10:09 AM
I an attempt to add to the helpful follow up ... I've found that one of the major mistakes many merchants make when looking for JV partners is they feel that more is better, and throw all caution to the wind in an attempt to get as many names + email addys they can in their autoresponder by prelaunch ... and then depend on broadcasts to that list to be their only interaction. 99.9% of the time that only works for merchants that have an incredibly solid self and product brand, folks ... and they've worked hard through many failed attempts, I'm sure, to get to that stage. Look at JV Partners as individuals for potential relationship building leading to hopeful mutual success ... not one of a number of emails that might promote for you.

Alex, I see you've made this your first post, so you must have missed this link in your welcome email - READ FIRST - Understanding How JV Notify Pro Works (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/topic,1359.0.html). Should make navigating the site a little easier.

Cheers,

Mike

Lovina
11-29-2010, 04:25 AM
One methods you could try also is by looking at sales letter at CB, and find the testimonial box, hope for they who also placed their website link, follow the link, and find their contact page, you can contact them asking for JV.

These people usually important player in your niche, while they are not big names, but they do have reputation.

Pointing to Mike post, yes, establishing partnership and relation is great for your future product launch. Today, it you might work harder.

SEO is one best think you can do to promote your product right now without JV, don't overlook it!

vivek narayan
12-12-2010, 06:35 AM
Hi Alex,
The best place to find JV partners is obviously this forum itself.There are a few more techniques you can apply to find JV partners:
*Visit the Clickbank marketplace and contact the product owners in your niche.Many of the people who owns products,have their own lists and promote affiliate products time to time.Not all of them will agree to your proposal but you'll get several JV partners this way.

*Type the names of a few of these popular products in Google and see which sites are promoting them.Offer them higher commissions and many of them will happilly promote your product.

*Visit popular blogs in your niche.Many of these webmasters build their own lists and you'll find quite a few high caliber JV partners this way.

*If you own a mailing list then doing adswaps is also a great way to find JV partners.

Hope that helps.
Best Regards,
Vivek

Gavin Stephenson
01-25-2011, 07:56 AM
Names are usually listed on JV sign up pages. Build relationship with the top performers on launches

earnme97
02-03-2011, 01:44 PM
Hey Alex :)

Getting JV partners is the most important thing for a good product launch. If you have an IM product, then first of all, search for affiliates here and in other forums as well, such as Warrior Forum and Digital Point Forums. You will find many prospects there. Also, try supporting people in their launches, and they will help you in yours. Like Mike says,

"Promote someone's product the way you want them to promote yours!"

If you have a product that is out of the IM niche, then, try searching for website owners on Google who are promoting similar products. Send them a mail and ask them to review your product, and in turn, give them a free copy or sometimes website owners like their testimony in your salespage in return for a link to their website.

Hope it helps.

paulbarrs
02-06-2011, 01:50 AM
Finding people for a clickbank launch isn't any different to any other, and there are a LOT of people involved with Clickbank here. Just read this forum, go back a few pages and there are some great posts on how to find JV partners, intro yourself to them, and what they will be looking for from you basically.

You are in the right place, just read around this forum and the answers are here :)

I know I'm in the right place when the answer I'm about to give has already been given -

Well spoken Dan

As for the OP, if you're still not convinced, then answer this... "How is Clickbank product launch different to any other product launch?"

Of course the two are the same, and so is the process of going out and getting JV partners for your launch.

Create a good page for them, find them, contact them, invite them to look at your page.

If yo have (for example) 6 weeks till your launch date, then you should spend 3 - 5 hours each and every day doing nothing else BUT seeking new JV partners.

Paul Barrs

suziphillips
02-17-2011, 10:42 AM
Amen to all these posts here. Just one more thing when it comes to attracting JV partners.... you've got to realize that they are constantly bombarded with jv requests... and it's easy for them to become numb. That means if you can be different by grabbing their attention with an offer they can't refuse... by giving them more than just commissions and cross promotion, they will give you their attention for at least more than a moment. Think about what their needs are. Most of the time, commission is not their primary need, so you've got to think far beyond the dollar sign. As yourself, what void can I help them fill, then tell them that you will fill it for them, without even asking for a JV partnership. After you take care of a need they have, then you can ask for a JV favor in return. Do that, and you can get just about any JV partner you want!

Gene Wolf
02-20-2011, 10:01 AM
There's some great suggestions here but being a newb I have a more general question. Everyone is essentially saying that you should develop relationships with other JVers. I agree completely. Obviously this forum is one way to do that. Suzi made a point to offer these JVers something they can use. A great point.

My question is though, being completely new what would I have to offer them? Maybe it's just too early yet for me to even entertain this question but I'm curious what I could volunteer to help them do that would promote building a relationship with them? Is it too early for me to be asking that question?

earnme97
02-22-2011, 11:49 AM
I wanted to know if anyone had some good resources for finding some JV Partners for a ClickBank launch. I have a great product and a converting page - just want some people who would like to learn how to market it.

Anyone know some good resources or CB specific forums for finding JV Partners?

Hey Alex,

As many people have already told, this forum is the best place to get JV's.

All The Best!

Robin Durham
03-02-2011, 04:26 PM
Hello All,

I spend hours per day recruiting potential JVs. I am trying several techniques and getting some results.

First, if I have already contacted a JV and heard nothing after say a couple of months, I contact them again but from a different email. Also, I am actually sending cards out and have gotten people to respond when they would not respond to my email.

As Suzi said Affiliates do get numb with all the offers that they get..

dejurs2000
03-05-2011, 02:43 AM
I think its about building a network of partners, so forums really help. Just like Mike said in the beginning, introduce yourself so everyone knows who you are. I guess that should say it all.

With affiliate getting bombarded with request, they will be more helpful to someone they recognize.

Btw, there's an article in this forum saying he recruit affiliates simply by posting in forums. You should check it out.

margo
03-05-2011, 08:50 PM
Forums.

And not only this one here. Warrior Forum, Sitepoint, some blackhat forums have JV section...as long as i remember there are 2 sites...what look like social networking sites...but just for product launches and JV's.

Samuel Junghenn
03-08-2011, 09:15 PM
You can reverse eingineer your competitions backlinks
and see who is promoting them, what they are offering
and how they are converting and then offer a better
deal once you have stats.

I don't condone it but there was a Cb affiliate scraper
out that trawls CB affiliate details and the products
they promote (it remains nameless)