PDA

View Full Version : Autoresponders - Using a Dedicated Email Server?

ethan247
09-23-2010, 07:20 PM
Hey everyone

Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions/recommendations for using a dedicated email server?

I have a rather large list (300,000+ double opt in verified leads) and am looking into using the Enterprise Solution from GetResponse (via Implix). It seems that with a dedicated email solution your emails will go out faster and won't be put in a hold queue which can be up to 24 hours.

Has anyone used this GetResponse Enterprise Solution before? Or has anyone used any dedicated email server before?

I notice that quite a few top marketers use Aweber & Getresponse but it seems that they just use the standard service which is via their shared email servers.

I would appreciate your feedback!

Thanks,

Ethan

Recky Nunez
09-24-2010, 11:53 PM
Aweber is a really great email service to use and it is one I would always recommend to anyone. It does the job of sending you emails out to your email list.

What I use is this service called IMNICA MAIL which is apparently run by an internet marketer himself. (that's what I got told) It is also quite a good service and it's cheap too. Try out there $1 trial if you want.

www.imnicamail.com

Richelo Killian
11-18-2010, 07:53 AM
Hey everyone

Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions/recommendations for using a dedicated email server?

I have a rather large list (300,000+ double opt in verified leads) and am looking into using the Enterprise Solution from GetResponse (via Implix). It seems that with a dedicated email solution your emails will go out faster and won't be put in a hold queue which can be up to 24 hours.

Has anyone used this GetResponse Enterprise Solution before? Or has anyone used any dedicated email server before?

I notice that quite a few top marketers use Aweber & Getresponse but it seems that they just use the standard service which is via their shared email servers.

I would appreciate your feedback!

Thanks,

Ethan

Hi Ethan,

I am the founder and CEO of Imnica Mail, and yes, I am an Internet Marketer myself.

300K will not fit on our shared servers. We do offer a dedicated server offering.

Feel free to contact us on: support at imnicamail.com and we can discuss the details, including price, etc.

Saleem Yaqub
12-17-2010, 11:04 AM
I've had a good experience with AWeber but apparently their prices are about in increase in 2011. Anyone heard about this?

rhonnee1
01-02-2011, 07:11 PM
I am considering choosing Aweber or MailChimp.

Has anyone had a chance to compare the two services?

Reno X
01-02-2011, 09:55 PM

My recommendation would be AWeber, GetResponse or iContact.

Have not used MailChimp so cannot comment on that one.

-- Reno

AshleyGough
01-08-2011, 03:37 PM

I have used Aweber for years, and have found their analytics, features and customer
service to be great. I personally would recommend them.

I cannot comment on MailChimp I have not used them.

Ashley