PDA

View Full Version : Tracking affiliate sales

abbesnetwork
08-18-2010, 04:59 PM
Hi again,

I come with another question..

What software do you use to track affiliate sales? Or how you track leads or sales from aff.?

Thanks,
Razvan

Taylor Winfield
08-18-2010, 08:46 PM
If you want ultimate control over your affiliates etc you can always host your own affiliate program software such as Post Affiliate Pro or Idevaffiliate, these pieces of software usually hold a one time fee that is quite dear though...

You can always use 1shoppingcart which can handle everything for your site such as shopping cart aswell as affiliate management, and list building, however there is a monthly fee.

Then you can always go for good old ClickBank which handles and pays your affiliates for you, to sign up and use clickbank as a vendor costs a one time fee of $49.95

Just do a bit of research on the methods above and see which ones fit your needs the most.

Hope this helps

Emilis Strimaitis
08-19-2010, 01:39 AM
Hey,

my friend used software called AffiliateWiz. Personally, I can't comment on it, because I don't have any experience, but my friend loved it.

I am using ClickBank. In my opinion, it's one of the most easiest ways to track your affiliates.

(No outgoing links in the message body, please .. ;) - Mike)

charleskirkland
08-19-2010, 11:52 PM
Stay far way from Idevaffiliate. I hate it.

We used it on http://backlinksninja.com/ and it is a super pain in the
A** to do reporting. When it comes time to pay people it is
almost worthless.

Go with CB or 1SC or Ultra cart or IS.

Charles

candres79
08-25-2010, 01:41 PM
Hello,

I use an affiliate sofware called JAM by JROX and I love it.

It looks very professional and is easy to navigate and use.

It is faily inexpensive...I think I paid $150 for it

Clickbank is a very good option if you don't care to actually own your affiliate software.

you can find this software at JROX.com

Nick Sharp
09-20-2010, 02:16 AM
Also checkout hasoffers dot com.