PDA

View Full Version : Upsells!! Some questions..

abbesnetwork
08-06-2010, 06:10 PM
Hi there

One question about upsells. Let's say we have 3 products A, B and C, all in Clickbank. Is it ok to do the following?

For product A, products B and C are upsells
For B, A and C upsells and so on.. You got it...

What is good and what is wrong in this system? can be done without bad consequences?

Todd Lamb
08-07-2010, 10:48 PM
We have successfully implemented this in our fitness/ jiu jitsu niche.. Product A and B are clickbank products. A is $10 cheaper than product B... A upsell includes B and matches the price of B as a standalone product our upsell is taken 50% of the time.

Hope that helps

abbesnetwork
08-08-2010, 03:52 PM
thanks a lot..

abbesnetwork
08-09-2010, 02:49 PM
I would like to see other opinion too

Thanks

charleskirkland
08-20-2010, 12:19 AM
I do it all the time. The key is just having the price points setup in such
a way to provide a lot of value to the buyer. Make the offer so
good they can't say no.

Then nail them with OTO's and downsells.

Drop them on the thank you page and make a 1K offer.

It works.

Charles

tajinder
09-14-2010, 06:02 PM
this is quite common method used.as long product A,B and C are all related in same niche.it would be so weird if A is IM niche then B is dog niche and C is cat training.it may sound funny but you do get what i mean.

:)

abbesnetwork
09-14-2010, 06:34 PM
this is quite common method used.as long product A,B and C are all related in same niche.it would be so weird if A is IM niche then B is dog niche and C is cat training.it may sound funny but you do get what i mean.

it was clear that we're talking the same niche...quite funny ...:)

Matthew Iannotti
09-16-2010, 07:28 PM

it was clear that we're talking the same niche...quite funny ...:)

I hope marketers are not actually doing stuff like this.... lol

tblrg
09-16-2010, 09:46 PM
BIG VALUE (individual products), EVEN BIGGER VALUE when combined and a lower cost! This model has worked out for us.

Our Decision Dynamic product for executives is sold at $297. When combined with 2 others complimentary products buyers can get entire package for $347 and much more benefits. We take one of the complimentary products as core product and simply cycle the same combo seasonally to reflect the market conditions.

Hope this example helps.

-Raj

Aaron Darko
09-19-2010, 02:19 PM
The Upsells MUST compliment the front end offer for maximum conversions. Like 'now you have this, you need this to make it work EVEN BETTER' they have to be irresistible offers

Nick Sharp
09-20-2010, 01:31 AM
You may actually point to the fact that on your other sales pages you sell it for $97, but as an upsell you are offering it for $47, etc. - so they are more apt to pull the trigger

abbesnetwork
10-12-2010, 11:08 AM
BIG VALUE (individual products), EVEN BIGGER VALUE when combined and a lower cost! This model has worked out for us.

Our Decision Dynamic product for executives is sold at $297. When combined with 2 others complimentary products buyers can get entire package for $347 and much more benefits. We take one of the complimentary products as core product and simply cycle the same combo seasonally to reflect the market conditions.

Hope this example helps.

-Raj
thank you raj

Glen Kirkham
10-15-2010, 09:58 AM
You may actually point to the fact that on your other sales pages you sell it for $97, but as an upsell you are offering it for $47, etc. - so they are more apt to pull the trigger

Heeyyy.. I like this :-)

I'm sure if you have a bunch of interelated products and offering 'the other 2' as upsells, you can find out which of your products is converting the best... I would have 3 sites using google website optimizer to do this