PDA

View Full Version : I think I landed first jv, but not sure! what do you think?

Shawn Gourley
08-01-2010, 12:35 AM
Alright guys and girls, I think I may have possibly landed my first jv with a big work from home guru! Whoo hoo is all I could say, and then I got thinking and wondering if I am reading into this right. So here is the email.
(Guru) thought i should connect with you.
So and so made 500,000 with this system last week.
We have an opening next week, how does your schedule look?
We need to record an into and out that will be put into the prerecorded webinar. We do all the work. Let me know if this works for you. Jv manager

Drew Castle
08-01-2010, 12:52 AM
Sounds like you landed one...congrats!

Mike Merz
08-01-2010, 05:49 AM
Well, Shawn ... first I would check and see if it's a broadcast to a list of hopeful JV candidates by looking for tell tale subscription compliance at the bottom of the email. If it is a broadcast, and I wasn't properly introduced to said JV Manager or their boss ... previously, I'd ask for a little one on one before moving forwarding, via email, Skype, phone, etc. If it is a personal email, I'd thank the JV Manager for being professional and still insist on a little one on one ... that way you can find out whether this merchant is honestly looking to add true JV partners for ongoing, long term mutual benefit ... or simply trawling for affiliates to promote for them, with little or no intention of actually reciprocating. It's up to you at that point whether you want to participate, or not ... you'll know where you stand with that merchant, and whether they're interested in a true JV relationship ... or simple affiliates to promote for them. ;)

Cheers,

Mike

Shawn Gourley
08-01-2010, 07:37 AM
Mike,
This was a personal message sent through facebook. The "guru" is the only friend you and I have in common on Facebook! I have been in contact with him since his workshop last month and he had to get this guy my name. I would think since jv manager said (guru) thought we should connect. But what you are saying about affiliate is kinda what I was wondering if I may be misunderstanding the message.