PDA

View Full Version : Continuity product recommendations?

dev.null
07-08-2010, 12:17 PM
Hey all!

I'm interested in presenting several different continuity products to my growing list.

I've seen a handful, and even participated in a few, but none that really "hit the spot" that I thought would be a really good long-term or practical product I could recommend.

Can you guys share your success (or warnings)? I value your input.

Thanks!

kcolgan
10-14-2010, 09:57 PM
You might want to ask your list... they are the best source to discover what they really want...
webinars... membership... teleseminars...seminars

Do a little survey and do a contest for all the people who responded

Dwayne K
11-17-2010, 11:47 PM
You might want to ask your list... they are the best source to discover what they really want...
webinars... membership... teleseminars...seminars

Do a little survey and do a contest for all the people who responded

*For Success*
I agree, asking them is by far the best way
to find out what to offer to them.

ˇWARNING!
Don't just give them what you thing is
good, as you could spend hours on a
mistake.

DK

Rob Toth
11-18-2010, 02:57 AM
Here's a stupid question: what niche ?

;)

If it's IM, I can share an awesome one that has made me $21k so far... but you can be sure I'm sharing it with a 2nd tier. I hope you're okay with that. Needless to say I could pitch ANY continuity with a 2nd tier... so THAT is not the inherit motivation... but I have friends who made even more than I did, so if you end up as one of those guys, I'll happily take 10% of your gross sales.

IM niche??

Dwayne K
11-18-2010, 10:41 AM
Here's a stupid question: what niche ?

There's no such think as a stupid question.

Only stupid people :)

Peter Hodges
11-30-2010, 08:57 AM
I am soon releasing a continuity membership site teaching people how to build a successsful business online.

The front end sale is $27 with 50% commission, then there will be 2 upsells for private coaching at $97 month with 40% commission & $997 month with a 30%.

If you feel this is something that would add value to your members then send me an email and we can discuss it further.

Here`s my sales page: nottheappropriateforumtopostjvoffers-linktoitinyoursigfile.com