PDA

View Full Version : INPUT APPRECIATED: best speakers / top experts ??

Rob Toth
06-23-2010, 02:51 PM
I'd welcome your vote/input on what I just posted on my Facebook:

I'm locking in the final speaker slots for this year's http://www.CanadaMarketingSummit.ca/ ... QUESTION : If you could build the "ultimate direct marketing + internet marketing" seminar... who are some of the entrepreneurs and proven-experts you'd like to hear from **AND/OR** which topic would you like to learn about the most???

Thanks in advance!!

While I know it's an investment of your time to reply to this, I'll find a way to reciprocate. You see I'm *ANAL* about having really top proven entrepreneurs not just "the usual suspects" who branded their name well but may not have that much meat in their profit portfolio.

So your vote for ANYONE or ANY TOPIC helps better brainstorm these final 6 speaker slots. I'd really appreciate just a minute of your time with whoever (or whatever topic) you'd think would be an important addition to a top-quality, non-time-waste, prestige, educational, networking and profit-deal-making gala.

citrus
06-23-2010, 06:50 PM
Eric Farewell. One of the few people online that I admire, not just respect.

Can you share who the current speakers are and what they're talking about? This would help us figure out what might be missing or what kind of marketer you're looking for.

Rob Toth
06-24-2010, 01:10 AM
"This would help us figure out what might be missing or what kind of marketer you're looking for." (http://"This would help us figure out what might be missing or what kind of marketer you're looking for.")

I'd rather note as it does sway the input.

If I hear the same topics being suggested that I've locked in or a name I've already locked in, it re-affirms my decision.

So I'd rather keep it as a free for all.

Curtis ... are you on Skype? Find me: robtoth ... got something I want to run by you. Please and thank you.

citrus
06-24-2010, 12:52 PM
Ah, that makes sense :)

Well, aside from Eric, I'd definitely want to hear from Jeff Walker.

Jason Fladlien too, because I like his style - he does things in a totally different way from most marketers and it's a breath of fresh air to learn from a guy like him.

As for a specific topic I'd like to hear about, I'd have to say continuity.

Oh, and I don't know if Seth Godin's the kind of guy you're looking for, but I'd want to hear him speak as well. Long shot? Probably. Think of the prestige he'd lend to the event though :D

Btw Rob, added you on Skype.

Jeffrey Dean
06-28-2010, 02:26 PM
Mike Koenigs of Traffic Geyser
Scott Gallagher or Jim Cockrum of offlinebiz.com (You can easily contact Jim as he and Mike Woo Ming are good friends.)