PDA

View Full Version : Question about PPC Ninja

Shaun
05-29-2010, 12:24 AM
Hello fellow marketers.

I am new here and joined the CPA Traffic Dojo launch through this service. I made some sales and was wondering when Christian pays affiliates? I have tried emailing him on two occasions but he is apparent quite busy with the launch of his newest marketing system.

I have looked everywhere and I cannot see where the information is located for commission payments. This is my first time promoting a system like Christian's as I usually stick with CJ and Clickbank. Any insight into this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Mike Merz
05-29-2010, 05:44 AM
Shaun, I'll make Christian aware of you request.

He just launched this past Tuesday the 25th, so I'd imagine he's focusing on the launch and customer support at this time ... but every merchant that relies on JV partners and affiliates should clearly state in their invitation or in their affiliate area when commissions will be paid. I'm assuming between 30 and 60 days after the date of sale ... I'm sure Christian will pop in when he gets a chance.

Also ... for anyone reading this thread ... if you have a question regarding a specific premium mailing, please post your request in response to the archived mailing found in the following area - http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/board,2.0.html

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Mike

Shaun
05-29-2010, 11:29 AM
Thanks Mike.

I figured that was the case because everything I have seen points to the fact that Christian is a stand up guy. By the way, thanks for giving me a glimpse into pre-launch marketing. It definitely looks like a venue I will need to incorporate into my marketing strategies.

Shaun
08-12-2010, 03:14 AM
Hello Mike,

I ended up getting paid for initial sales but still have not been paid for the relaunch sales. Is this the case for everyone at this point as I know Christian sent an email out saying he was going to pay in about a week on the 3rd. I emailed him but have not got a response. Just wondering if everyone is waiting on relaunch payments?

Mike Merz
08-12-2010, 09:13 AM
Hello Mike,

I ended up getting paid for initial sales but still have not been paid for the relaunch sales. Is this the case for everyone at this point as I know Christian sent an email out saying he was going to pay in about a week on the 3rd. I emailed him but have not got a response. Just wondering if everyone is waiting on relaunch payments?

Shaun, I'll ping Christian and ask him to follow up this thread. I'd like to mention once again, though ... anyone wishing to question a merchant that has announced a launch through JVNP, please reply within the launch thread, don't create a new one.

Cheers,

Mike

Shaun
08-13-2010, 03:23 AM
Thanks. I appreciate it.

Shaun
08-13-2010, 03:51 PM
By the way.

Could anyone tell me if they have received their CPA Traffic Dojo relaunch commissions as of yet?

I still have not heard from Christian yet but am still getting his autoresponder messages for products he is promoting.

I would like to know if everyone else is waiting or if this is an issue just limited to my account. He sent an email on August 3rd saying he was going to pay in a week or so and it is already 10 days from that date. This appears to be the only problem with JV's that are not operating from an affiliate network like clickbank....there is no set payment date or guaranteed accountability for paying affiliate commissions.

cweselak
08-14-2010, 07:07 PM
I just emailed you :)
-Christian,

Shaun
08-15-2010, 03:53 PM
Thanks I got your email yesterday and immediately replied with a screen shot of the affiliate panel confirming my earnings and the payment due.