PDA

View Full Version : emart cart

kathryn healey
10-04-2006, 07:06 AM
i'm still looking for a way to manage a few joint ventures i've got 'brewing'!

(see last post!)

i've found emartcart, which looks like it offers all the features i need

BUT
looking at their forum, there seems to be alot of problems with this system

just wondered if anybody had any experiences good or bad???????

thanks

kathryn ;)

Jennifer Hunt
10-04-2006, 02:54 PM
I don't have experience with emartcart - but, I have been using wahmcart and have been happy with them so far... wahmcart.com

Jenni

Jeffrey Neil
10-18-2006, 03:27 AM
Well I have to admit that both of these packages caught me a bit by surprise, as I have never heard of either one, but wahmcart sounds decent.

The most popular product that is used is certainly 1shoppingcart.com, which has long been recommended by many experts. Something else that I have recently started checking out is Marc Goldmans goldbarone.com. This is neat because it does seem to have a few extra features, and they seem to be always adding on. They even have an arrangement with an fullfiillment company, that you can intergrate directly into their system for a few extra bucks. It may be worth noting that Sam Heyer, Mike's moderator here, has also mentioned this product a few times.

You may want to check both of these out if you are still in the market.

I am unclear if you are looking for only a hosted "all in one" solution, but alternatively you can go with a script. The advantage here is that you avoid monthly fees. I am sure everyone already knows about the Mike's butterfly script so I won't mention that. Another great product is jvmanager, which normally costs $500, but can be gotten for $250 if you look in the right places (pm me if you want to know). While incredibly powerful and you avoid monthly fees, that power comes at a cost. It is a bit complicated to use.

The cheapest alternative is MMS, which was selling for $97-197 for a while. It can be gotten for as little as $20 now that resale rights were sold. There were some bugs in the earlier versions, but they are now releasing the latest update which addresses many of them.