PDA

View Full Version : Twitter Problem

MichaelCarter
05-11-2010, 10:18 AM
Hello....I am a newbie to this whole internet marketing thing. Obviously, I am starting from scratch and I heard that twitter is a powerful tool to use to increase traffic but how? I can't get what the videos are saying.....

I will welcome any ideas...

Thanks in advance.....

Desmond Chen
05-12-2010, 12:39 AM
use twitter to connect with your friends first

MichaelCarter
05-12-2010, 04:32 AM
You mean I have to make friends first before posting anything?

Eddy Croft
08-20-2010, 08:29 AM
Yes. Otherwise no one will see your tweets.

Emilis Strimaitis
08-20-2010, 04:04 PM
Twitter followers are almost same thing as people in your mailing list. They will see your every update.

You can make many micro mails like "Checkout this cool free video that I've found. It explains how to get 100 visitors a day with 5 minutes of work! [LINK]" or something like that. However do not spam your twitter followers like most of the marketers do nowadays. If you tweet them too much they will automatically pass through your tweet.

More followers you have - more people will see your tweets, just like an email list :)

tajinder
09-14-2010, 05:50 PM
when you start following people in twitter just say "hi,thanks for following" to create an impression and also making them to remember your name.

then listen to what people are tweeting.start commenting on some of the tweets to create conversation with them.

i think the biggest mistake people make is pitching buy their product every day.some even worst is posting tweets every 3 minutes.that really annoying people.my suggestion is don't use twitter to pitch your product.instead tweet about new blog post or new video that you made.then ask them to visit your blog to see it.

always direct the traffic to your website.then you can recommend some product as affiliate on your blog after posting some good blog posts.

candres79
09-17-2010, 10:21 PM
if you are interested in really marketing on twitter than I suggest checking out tweet attacks
This is the same thing that I use to advertise on twitter and It works perfectly!