PDA

View Full Version : Any of you little time marketers get on Mike's jv announcement list?

Michael Blair
01-14-2010, 07:39 AM
I don't know if i'm trippin but it seems like a big majority of the jv announcements are guru's and known marketers. Would a regular unknown guy like me be able to get my product launch on the list? Has any "regular" guy here had their product on the list?

- Mike (noob)

Mike Merz
01-14-2010, 08:29 AM
Funny you should post this, Michael ... ;)

I'm regularly chided by those that are only interested in the most popular launches by the biggest names coming down the pike, because I do mix newbie and intermediate launches into the mix ... just take a look at the archives (http://www.jvnotifypro.com/community/index.php/board,2.0.html).

But one thing that does have to remain a constant is that those chosen to participate have to prove themselves, one way or another, before they get an opportunity. It doesn't make sense for me to ask your fellow JVNPers to support you if you've done little or nothing to gain a bit of trust and credibility with them.

Honestly ... I don't think there is anybody running a comparable JV service out there that has taken more chances on up and coming Marketers than I have through JVNP. What you've seen the past week is only a fraction of what has gone on here since 2005. ;)

Bottom line ... the less you have to offer in the way of past performance, the more you'll have to prove yourself, but your offer will be considered once you do.

Cheers,

Mike

John Taylor
01-15-2010, 04:49 AM
Mike,

Has any "regular" guy here had their product on the list?

I'd say Mike (Merz) is being very modest in his post above, in
my view he's given a lot of "unknowns" their first big break
by helping them launch their product.

Many of those people have gone on to become very well known
within the industry.

John

Mike Merz
01-15-2010, 09:42 AM
Thanks for the props, John, but without experienced partners like yourself that remember where they came from and have given those relative unknowns a chance over the years by taking the time to look past the lack of celebrity or notoriety and focus on the product/offer ... I wouldn't have been able to make that statement. ;)

I'm not simply offering a place and a service for Marketers to promote their JV offers ... I'm here to help cultivate the next wave of successful JV Marketers. Where you fit in the equation is up to you. ;)

Thanks,

Mike

Neil Robins
01-19-2010, 09:36 PM
Being an Internet Marketer promoting their products through affiliates takes time to prove themselves to potential affiliates.

Its no different looking for JV partners - it takes time and effort in building relationships.

Neil

Darren Warmuth
01-25-2010, 12:02 PM
Hey Michael,

We are both fairly new to the community, me more than you. And even though we pay out seven figures a year in affiliate commissions already, I am still new to most everybody here.

So, even though we already work with some of the 'big names' - one of which recommended joining this community, we still have to establish our 'proof' to this group of folks by helping out, before asking for help ourselves.

Darren

Mike Merz
01-25-2010, 01:59 PM
Thanks for following up with sage advice, Neil and Darren.

JVNP 2.0 is going to be much more technically advanced than this site is, allowing us to actually help partners promote their individual performance using a number of different variables ... making it possible for a relatively new partner to grow their 'celebrity' through participation. A partner like Darren with experience and a strong list will also benefit from all the hard work he had to do before hand to get where he is (on the higher end of the scale), as we will reward content based on peer recognition ... and productivity based on how well you perform in partner launches. New partners that have little to offer in regards to experience and/or promotional power will naturally have to work harder to raise their performance 'grade', but it's all part of the process that will help us grow as a community, and individually.

Cheers,

Mike