PDA

View Full Version : Second tier referral link help.

Mikael Long
01-06-2010, 07:57 PM
I still struggle to figure out what a second tier referral link is , how it works and how i really do one .
Do aweber autoresponder work with this function ?
Anyone could help me explain in a simple way for me to how i go to action to make one ?

Linda Brown
01-08-2010, 09:25 AM
Have you seen network marketing?
Second Tier System works the same way.
You are sending your second tier code to your potential customers.
If they will sign to the affiliate program via that link and they will sell products, you will get
commissions from their sales.
Simple

Bill Ross
01-08-2010, 06:37 PM
Not sure exactly what you are asking? It sounds like your selling a product and want to create a 2 tier affiliate program.

This would be a situation where your affiliates can sign up people under them to also promote. If you were paying a commission of $50 a sale you might pay the super affiliate $5. So here is how it works. An affiliate signs up to sell your product. He also signs up to bring on other promoters under him. He then promotes your offer to other affiliates. Affiliates sign up under him. Those affiliates now promote your product and make sales. You now pay the affiliate that made the sale $50 and you pay his super affiliate (ie the affiliate who brought him to your program) $5.

If you are on the promotion side it sounds like you have the option to be a super affiliate or the promoter who gets the override on sales affiliates make that sign up under you.

As to your question about how to set it up that is more complicated and depends of the affiliate system you are using. But as for if the aweber auto responder will work the answer is yes. The referral link is just a link link any other. If just has tracking code that designates who is who

Hope this helps,
Bill