PDA

View Full Version : Are There Many Music JV Partners?

brandondrury
01-03-2010, 10:22 PM
Hello dudes/chicks,

I'm new to the JV world. When I look around I see all kinda of offers for marketing products. However, I'm in the music world. I was curious if there are any big time players around here that have big music lists and communities.

Is it common for people to have success with non-internet marketing products such as the music genre?

Thanks,
Brandon

Bill Ross
01-09-2010, 07:15 PM
Brandon,

Can't answer your question if there are music people on this forum. My guess is there are! But as for having success with non-internet marketing products, the answer is YES!

In fact, there are many people making a fortune in the music genre! If you run a search on clickbank you will find a boatload products on guitar lessons for example.

The best advice I can give you is to start with something you love (sounds like music is it). Then learn how to do keyword research really well. That is important because you want to find a niche you can use long tail keywords with! This is where the money is...

Good luck,
Bill

Corey
01-16-2010, 07:02 PM
I am working in the music niche, but I'm not a big timer. I am in the process of developing a video product to help musicians promote their music online. I have been doing affiliate marketing for a couple years now and this is my first product of my own and the first time promoting anything in this niche.

I am also a musician so it seemed like a good first product to create.

Good to see someone else in music as well!

Bill Ross
01-18-2010, 03:09 PM
Good luck with your first product!

By the way I am not in the music niche myself but like I said before many people are!

Bill

NYC
01-23-2010, 07:17 PM
Music can help a lot to promote. It sets off a certain feeling to people that can change their mood and even help set them off buying products because of how they feel. It is a great asset to internet marketing and when launching a product!

;)

Nightshade Music
01-29-2010, 07:11 PM
Hey guys wasup I am in the music niche and I'm a musician,I market music production;DJing and Guitar Lessons via affiliates,I don't have my own product.And Eric it's a brilliant Idea running your own product 8) and Good Luck!!